Denied Bubbamac's staff application

RealKingVon

IGN (In-Game Name): bubba_mac

Region (EU/NA/Other): EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Trial mod koru, https://gyazo.com/f2bc6800568da9536ce8b71b9802bc79, Trial host mythic, https://gyazo.com/9460dfb64a006b53599add438126ed14

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I think this server is amazing Also Being ran by an amazing staff team, This server I think is the only server that comes up with there own unique partner item Ideas etc. Every time I go in TeamSpeak everyone is so kind and nice I would like to be apart of that some day. I really enjoy playing on SagePvP because the community is really nice and kind, I really want to become a staff on here because I heard so much good things about this server beside my own experience this server is overall a great environments for anyone and I would like that opportunity to be a part of it.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I'd like to improve the community by making it less hostile, eliminating cheats on SagePvP, and making the server a better overall experience for all staff and gamers. In my opinion, staffing is a really fun experience. I enjoy playing HCF, but one of my favorite things to do in Minecraft is to be a staff on a server that I enjoy playing. Even though you have to be very serious as a staff member and have a certain level of maturity, I think it is a fun experience to staff. Some players on HCF servers are extremely aggressive and malicious against other players, and the community suffers as a result. As a staff member, I would want to fully eliminate this toxicity, whether it be someone lying to staff members to get an unfair edge, utilizing hacks to gain an advantage over other players in battle, or even attempting to disclose private information and shut down another player's internet. I want to reduce these dangers while still being able to assist players who want support if they have concerns about the server or if a problem has happened with the player and a staff member is required to resolve it. I want to make the players' experience great, make them enjoy the server and have intent to come back and play again. I also have quite a bit of traits that can help me be the best staff member that I can on SagePvP.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would like to scale myself to a 9 because I am a very honest person and generous person I love to help out the community the best way I can, I am really loyal and always following the rules of the SagePvP network, I won't do anything that would harm disrupt or destroy SagePvP.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No there is not.

Additional Information?: I hope you guys will give me this amazing opportunity to be a part of the SagePvP staff team!

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application.