Denied BrysonnMC's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrysonnMC

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): BrysonnMC, https://namemc.com/BrysonnMC.1.

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Timezone (EST for short).

Canada.

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I use the Blue Snowball and the Razer Kraken Pro V2.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all three: Bryson#0102 is my Discord and @RealBryson is my Telegram.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have been staff on numerous servers including the following servers:

HCStatic
This was a small server that held around 100-150 players during their SOTW. My rank was Senior Administrator. I help the manager manage the staff team, dealt with any major issue, and overall helped the server as much as I can. This was my first administration position and have learned a lot from it. One of the many things I learned was how a staff team should work.

SpaceRealms:
This was by far my most fun staff experience because of the simple fact the community was amazing I love factions and this was my first chance to be staff on a factions server so I used the opportunity to its fullest sadly the server ended up getting sold and the ownership changed.

TheArchon
I was the only staff for two months on TheArchon. The reason I resigned for only being staff on the server for a short amount of time was because of the fact that I was going through a lot of issues in my personal and I couldn’t put much time into the server as I should have.

Willing be adding more staff experience as the time goes on throughout my application.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
There are many reasons why I would like to become staff on Sage. First, I always loved being staff on HCF servers. When I was staff on all the servers before, I dedicated my time and effort into the server. In fact, being staff is one of my favorite things to do in Minecraft. I also would love to become staff as I can use my powers as a staff member to give the players the best experience possible on the server. Also, I would love to become staff as I can use it as an opportunity to meet new friends and have a good time with others. Another reason I would like an opportunity to be on the staff team is that I love to help people. Helping someone is what makes me feel good as a person, and even helping someone through a computer can make my day. I would like to become staff as I think it will allow me to keep cheaters off the server. Minecraft is becoming filled with hackers, xrayers , and anyone that uses something to get an unfair advantage off others. I also would like to be accepted as I can share my skills, knowledge, and experience when it comes to being a good staff member. Finally, I would also like to be a staff member as I can use it as an opportunity to grow my channel by making staff series. As you can see, those are the reasons why I would like to become staff.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Here are the following reasons that make me a better choice rather than other applicants.
Experience:
I believe my experience with being staff on an HCF server puts me over other applications. The best thing to have while applying for staff is an experience. I have a lot of experience when it comes to being staff on an HCF server, I was staff on multiple known networks and even managed a server before. All these experiences will aid me in being the best staff member I can be. I have knowledge in screen sharing, knowing how to tell when someone is hacking, and multiple other things. I have plenty of experience when it comes to being a staff member and that is why I would put myself above other applicants.

Maturity:
I would put myself above applicants because of my maturity. I know how to treat people with the respect which is a big part of being mature. I believe that everyone should be treated with respect, even when they are not giving you any. Maturity usually comes with age, me being 16 I really know how to be mature when it comes to many things. Just because someone is not giving you a hard time in TeamSpeak, or in-game doesn't mean you can act immature and be rude to that person. This being said, those are the reasons why my maturity should put me over applicants.

Multitasking:
Another one of my skills would be multitasking. Multitasking means you can do multiple things at once. Multitasking can be a very important skill when it comes to staffing, you can use it for multiple things. Such as, looking for cheaters in-game whilst watching support rooms in Teamspeak. I have two monitors so this would be very easy to perform multitasking activities. Also, many people may be stressed while multitasking, I, however, tend to prevent myself from being stressed about a situation that may be stressful to others. I remain calm and do the best I can with the situation given.

Dedication and Effort:
Dedication means to be committed to a task or purpose. The task, in this case, would be to help the players of the server in any way possible. I would also not just put dedication in-game but into the forums and TeamSpeak as well. Meaning, I will move players that are in the support waiting rooms, help players on the forums, and answer anyone questions someone may have in-game. No matter how hard the task maybe I will be sure to get it done and help the player in any way possible. I will put my dedication into the server and always be active and not waste time.

Activity:
I will be sure to be the most active I can be. I will not waste time on other servers, and activity that is not important. I will put my full time in the server. I can be very active as I don't have much to do after school. This being said, after school I can put many hours into helping the server. However, for the weekends I can be even more active! I may have things planned for some days, but I will be able to stay up late and put many hours into the server. This being said I can be very active and spend most of my time on the server. This is why I think my activity can put me above others.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
glise6.

Additional Information: Not currently.​

Elize

Established member
Neutral

Can vouch you were Senior Administrator on HCStatic but If I remember correctly you were pretty toxic ngl.

BrysonnMC

Known member
Kind of sketchy that they just joined the forums and instantly +1ed your application with any information. If you are boosting your application that is not allowed...
Those are my faction members/co-staff members. They just wanted to support me if you /f who me on Teams you can see that.

HCFSkybridge

[-1]
On Why do you want to become staff? You don't explain why you want to be staff on Sage, you just explain why you want to be staff on any server.
On Why should we accept you as staff? Add like two paragraphs along with those traits.

Little detail

Very little experience

EloUp

Established member
[+1]
Good detail & effort.
Past experience.

Also, you're my 400'th message on the forums!
(I'm a no life :ROFLMAO:)

Austinwg46

Established member
+1

Good amount of detail
High Staff rank on atleast 1 HCF Server
Meeting requirements

Goodluck with the further process of becoming Staff on the network!

Austin

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.