Not open for further replies.

Brysen

IGN (In-Game Name):
Brysen

Region (EU/NA/Other):

Asia

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FaithfulMC - Mod (Demoted)
I first got staff on FaithfulMC on the 7th of November. After being staff for a month, I was promoted to Moderator. My time at FaithfulMC really helped me develop as a person and gave me more experience on what it was like to staff on a big server. Sadly, my time at FaithfulMC came to an end when I was demoted because of reasons I cannot say publicly.

LouderNetwork - Mod (Resigned)
This server isn't running anymore. However, in its brightest days, it averaged around 90-150 players on at all times. It was a small practice server in Asia that hosted UHC's from time to time as well. When I applied for staff on Louder, I was quickly promoted to Moderator within a couple of weeks. The server was a new learning point for me. There were a lot of staff members who were trying to help me and make the experience staffing a good experience. A few Plat-Admins took me under their wing and helped me on a daily basis.

SincerePvP - Owner (Resigned)
On this server, I started off as Admin. SincerePvP was an HCF based server in Asia. I took the role of Admin because I saw potential in the server and decided to chip in. The server had a rough start with only a few players, around 30-40 join. However, after a couple of beta maps, Map 1 was a success with over 100 Players on. In Asia standards, where HCF is not that popular, it was quite a success. However, as I just mentioned, HCF is not as popular in Asia as it is in EU or NA, therefore, after the first few maps, the server died down and we, the staff team decided to call it quits.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff because I enjoy helping people in the community. I am never biased towards anyone nor do I have a grudge against anyone. I would say I have a lot of experience playing Minecraft and HCF and also a bit of experience with being a Staff Member. I believe this could be another really big learning opportunity for me since I am always trying to get more experience being a staff member and helping out the community. I also want to become staff because I believe it can help me in the real world as well. Applying for staff is like applying for a job, which is only the start of it. School for me at the moment is quite wonky and unpredictable. Although this being my Sophomore year of Highschool, I have excellent time management skills so I doubt inactivity will be a problem. I am also very quick to address a problem, for example, not being able to get on. I always plan a week ahead so if I run into any trouble, I won't hesitate to inform a higher staff member about my situation. I am a very hard working individual and am never afraid to ask for help when needed. I don't mind having tasks assigned to me in advance or on the spot. No matter what, I will always get it done. One way or another. I want to put all my effort and work my hardest to make the players and staff happy 24/7. I am also willing to help anyone that contacts me in a different way e.g discord, TeamSpeak, or in-game. I am bilingual, meaning I can speak two languages. Those languages are English and Korean. Being bilingual can be a huge benefit for staff. I am also able to speak Italian and Spanish at an Intermediate level. Knowing these languages can really help in certain situations. For example, when there is no Spanish or Italian Translator on, I can be called in to help. Speaking at the intermediate level means I am able to understand the basics and a few of the advanced sentence structures of the language. I am also able to speak clearly and know the cognations and verb tenses to use. Finally,

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Leadership:

I am capable of taking lead in any tasks assigned to me. I am able to influence and lead the group of people I am working with and create an enjoyable environment to work in. I maximize efforts towards others to achieve a goal. I also understand that leadership is not all about authority and power, but being able to give off influence to others.

Strong Work Ethic:

I believe I have a strong work ethic. I treat being staff like a job and a job always comes first. Whatever I'm doing, whether it's studying, working, I always put that first. I don't want to pretend like I enjoy something when I don't. That's why, to prove that I actually care about my job, I always put it first. Honestly also goes into having a strong work ethic. Without honesty, there is no trust, and without trust, a network can never become successful. When I make a mistake, I always own up to it. Even if its a stupid one, or one that could be easily avoided if I had just thought things through, I will always own up to it. I will also not hesitate to give honest feedback to what I see around the server. Just because I'm staff, won't mean I will kiss up to the server and say everything is perfect. No. I will still go around, giving suggestions and feedback for what can be improved.

Time Management:

Like mentioned before, I have quite good time management skills. I am always looking to get things done on time. To me, handing in tasks or work late is unacceptable. It shows that you have no commitment to what you are doing, or that there are other priorities (which can be the case sometimes.) I always plan my week, one week ahead. I write down what I'm going to do, when I'm going to do it, and when can be the latest to do it. I've been sticking to this for about 6 months now and I can tell you that it turned me into a way more productive person than I was before.

Communication Skills:

I am an excellent communicator. I am able to get my word out there when needed. I can adapt to a communication style based on who I'm talking to. For example, if I'm messaging a higher staff member, it would be better to write or talk in a more formal way because they have higher authority. This is the same when it comes to helping players in Teamspeak / discord. To that, I would always type/talk in a formal way to be as professional as I can be. I am also very friendly and respectful. I think these two traits are the most important because being respectful shows that I know when it's my turn to talk and when it's not. To have good communication skills, allow others to speak without interruption is necessary. Within that, it also shows respect.

Maturity:

Maturity is essential to be a good staff member. One of the biggest things that show if you're mature or not is how you handle criticism. I've learned over the years that no one is trying to put you down with their criticism, they're just giving you feedback on what you could do better. I learned to not let criticism ruin the view of myself and instead, use it to become a better person and a harder worker.

Loyalty:

I am a very loyal person meaning I will perform to my highest standard. When I am given a task, I will do it. When I am asked randomly to do something, I will do it. Having loyal staff members will help improve Sage and make it very successful.

Love of Learning:

I am always looking to add more knowledge to my arsenal. There are always going to be staff members that know more about certain things than I do like SS'ing. This is a great trait to have since I am also then, able to pass down the knowledge I had gathered to other staff members that might not know the ways.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8/10

I would give myself this rating because I am usually a very honest person, but no one can be honest all the time. I am very honest when it comes to serious situations, often being very vocal in specific situations. Everyone entitled to their own thoughts, which is why I never judge anyone and speak to them honestly and openly.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

spult

[-1]
[-] Reuse of application

Try to make a new application each time you apply!

nyows

IGN (In-Game Name):

Brysen

Region (EU/NA/Other):

Asia

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FaithfulMC - Mod (Demoted)

I first got staff on FaithfulMC on the 7th of November. After being staff for a month, I was promoted to Moderator. My time at FaithfulMC really helped me develop as a person and gave me more experience on what it was like to staff on a big server. Sadly, my time at FaithfulMC came to an end when I was demoted because of reasons I cannot say publicly.

LouderNetwork - Mod (Resigned)

This server isn't running anymore. However, in its brightest days, it averaged around 90-150 players on at all times. It was a small practice server in Asia that hosted UHC's from time to time as well. When I applied for staff on Louder, I was quickly promoted to Moderator within a couple of weeks. The server was a new learning point for me. There were a lot of staff members who were trying to help me and make the experience staffing a good experience. A few Plat-Admins took me under their wing and helped me on a daily basis.

SincerePvP - Owner (Resigned)

On this server, I started off as Admin. SincerePvP was an HCF based server in Asia. I took the role of Admin because I saw potential in the server and decided to chip in. The server had a rough start with only a few players, around 30-40 join. However, after a couple of beta maps, Map 1 was a success with over 100 Players on. In Asia standards, where HCF is not that popular, it was quite a success. However, as I just mentioned, HCF is not as popular in Asia as it is in EU or NA, therefore, after the first few maps, the server died down and we, the staff team decided to call it quits.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff because I enjoy helping people in the community. I am never biased towards anyone nor do I have a grudge against anyone. I would say I have a lot of experience playing Minecraft and HCF and also a bit of experience with being a Staff Member. I believe this could be another really big learning opportunity for me since I am always trying to get more experience being a staff member and helping out the community. I also want to become staff because I believe it can help me in the real world as well. Applying for staff is like applying for a job, which is only the start of it. School for me at the moment is quite wonky and unpredictable. Although this being my Sophomore year of Highschool, I have excellent time management skills so I doubt inactivity will be a problem. I am also very quick to address a problem, for example, not being able to get on. I always plan a week ahead so if I run into any trouble, I won't hesitate to inform a higher staff member about my situation. I am a very hard working individual and am never afraid to ask for help when needed. I don't mind having tasks assigned to me in advance or on the spot. No matter what, I will always get it done. One way or another. I want to put all my effort and work my hardest to make the players and staff happy 24/7. I am also willing to help anyone that contacts me in a different way e.g discord, TeamSpeak, or in-game. I am bilingual, meaning I can speak two languages. Those languages are English and Korean. Being bilingual can be a huge benefit for staff. I am also able to speak Italian and Spanish at an Intermediate level. Knowing these languages can really help in certain situations. For example, when there is no Spanish or Italian Translator on, I can be called in to help. Speaking at the intermediate level means I am able to understand the basics and a few of the advanced sentence structures of the language. I am also able to speak clearly and know the cognations and verb tenses to use. Finally,

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Leadership:

I am capable of taking lead in any tasks assigned to me. I am able to influence and lead the group of people I am working with and create an enjoyable environment to work in. I maximize efforts towards others to achieve a goal. I also understand that leadership is not all about authority and power, but being able to give off influence to others.

Strong Work Ethic:

I believe I have a strong work ethic. I treat being staff like a job and a job always comes first. Whatever I'm doing, whether it's studying, working, I always put that first. I don't want to pretend like I enjoy something when I don't. That's why, to prove that I actually care about my job, I always put it first. Honestly also goes into having a strong work ethic. Without honesty, there is no trust, and without trust, a network can never become successful. When I make a mistake, I always own up to it. Even if its a stupid one, or one that could be easily avoided if I had just thought things through, I will always own up to it. I will also not hesitate to give honest feedback to what I see around the server. Just because I'm staff, won't mean I will kiss up to the server and say everything is perfect. No. I will still go around, giving suggestions and feedback for what can be improved.

Time Management:

Like mentioned before, I have quite good time management skills. I am always looking to get things done on time. To me, handing in tasks or work late is unacceptable. It shows that you have no commitment to what you are doing, or that there are other priorities (which can be the case sometimes.) I always plan my week, one week ahead. I write down what I'm going to do, when I'm going to do it, and when can be the latest to do it. I've been sticking to this for about 6 months now and I can tell you that it turned me into a way more productive person than I was before.

Communication Skills:

I am an excellent communicator. I am able to get my word out there when needed. I can adapt to a communication style based on who I'm talking to. For example, if I'm messaging a higher staff member, it would be better to write or talk in a more formal way because they have higher authority. This is the same when it comes to helping players in Teamspeak / discord. To that, I would always type/talk in a formal way to be as professional as I can be. I am also very friendly and respectful. I think these two traits are the most important because being respectful shows that I know when it's my turn to talk and when it's not. To have good communication skills, allow others to speak without interruption is necessary. Within that, it also shows respect.

Maturity:

Maturity is essential to be a good staff member. One of the biggest things that show if you're mature or not is how you handle criticism. I've learned over the years that no one is trying to put you down with their criticism, they're just giving you feedback on what you could do better. I learned to not let criticism ruin the view of myself and instead, use it to become a better person and a harder worker.

Loyalty:

I am a very loyal person meaning I will perform to my highest standard. When I am given a task, I will do it. When I am asked randomly to do something, I will do it. Having loyal staff members will help improve Sage and make it very successful.

Love of Learning:

I am always looking to add more knowledge to my arsenal. There are always going to be staff members that know more about certain things than I do like SS'ing. This is a great trait to have since I am also then, able to pass down the knowledge I had gathered to other staff members that might not know the ways.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8/10

I would give myself this rating because I am usually a very honest person, but no one can be honest all the time. I am very honest when it comes to serious situations, often being very vocal in specific situations. Everyone entitled to their own thoughts, which is why I never judge anyone and speak to them honestly and openly.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:
+1
Great application!

Status
Not open for further replies.