Denied brixlle’s staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irical

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): brixlle
Region (EU/NA/Other): Australia
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i have staffed on multiple pocket edition & java edition servers before
Why would you like to become a staff member?: to help out sagepvp and let the community grow, bring new players to the server and be an outstanding staff member to others, I’ll get the job done and treat everyone the same, I’m also quite active seeing as i barely have school anymore and i honestly need a change from playing the game it’s just far to repetitive, I’ll also take pride in being staff on sagepvp and i wouldn’t let anyone or the server down, this would be such an amazing opportunity to create new friends and have fun while staffing, i would also record bans / mutes.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: treat everyone the same, keep the toxicity to none, ban hackers immediately, etc.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 - 10 i am a very honest person, i try to do my best and be a role model for the server.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Permissionss
Additional Information?:

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.