Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinille

IGN (In-Game Name):
Brinille

Timezone:

EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes, I do, I've been staff on some small servers like ExosMC, Zolrah, and PartySB (These servers went down). I was mod on these servers and I know how to screen share rule breakers and moderating public chat for anyone who is toxic or dox threat. I can resolve issues between players arguing or excusing each other for cheats.
I have lots of moderating experience from the past few years I have been staff in many finnish servers most of them are shut down now for example:
I was a mod for about a year or two there and dealt with Xray hackers and PVP hackers
I was mod there for months and dealt with lots of hackers it is shut down too
I use to be an admin on a survival server and I have dealt with Xray hackers and PVP hackers

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be staff, so I can improve players' gameplay and make sure it won't be ruined to either toxic people or cheat breakers. I am pretty active in the Minecraft community and active on sage on a daily basis sometimes. But I want to make use of myself and help others who have any questions or problems.
I think a very good strength I have is listening before I comment on anything. I like to know where everyone is coming from before I give my own opinion. I also sympathize and empathize really well. Sympathizing and Empathizing are both very good strengths in my opinion and can be used in a lot of situations. I know a lot of the hacks and cheats that are used by some players. I’m not going to list them here, as it would make this a lot longer than it needs to be, but I know what a lot of them are and how to find them. I try to be the biggest help I can. I never want to hinder a situation, but I want to improve it. I also would say that my other greatest strength would be detectingpersonally am involved with the PVP community and can determine whether or not a player is cheating fairly well. The only cheat I can’t detect is an auto clicker, because you need logs to prove that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would be active in the community, I would be helpful, and ready to be when someone needs me. In some situations like someone is excusing someone of cheats, I would be in vanish watching them of any suspicious activity.
I have dealt with many chat offenses and been helping a lot of players with general questions and responded to many forum posts about what to do or told people to not make ban appeals to forums and have directed them into our support site
I have helped people on discord a lot too and been very active there too.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself a 7, I am still new at moderating and staffing. But I am looking forward to improving my staff skills and

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I don't know any staff members, I don't really communicate with them.

Additional Information?:

I do start school tomorrow, and I play football for my school, so I wouldn't be too active on weekdays, but I will on the weekends.

Shotbow

Established member

No detail at all. New to staffing listed in "If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?".

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 2 weeks. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.