Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Server: ColdPvP
Position: Trial-Moderator

Server: AstralMC
Position: Senior-Moderator

Server: HazelMC
Position: Trial-Moderator

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to become a SagePvP staff member because I have been playing on the server for a while now,I think it's a good opportunity for me to gain more experience as a staff member on one of the biggest HCF servers and grow as a person in general. I think I would be able to help a lot of players because I currently have a lot of free time and because I know a lot about HCF, being a staff on a HCF server. I am a very friendly person who likes to talk to people, which is a good side of me, which means I will always help people who need help. I will always behave in a professional and mature manner, I would never disrespect a player in chat or teamspeak, I would never get upset if a player disrespects me because my number one priority is to help that player at all costs.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will be online for 6-8 hours every day helping players who are In need of help. I will always try to improve the network and listen to players feedback and suggestions so they can have a better experience on the network. I will always try to help someone even if they are being disrespectful. I would always treat everyone the same, whether they are a friend of mine or a friend of somebody else on the staff team. As I said before, I am a very friendly person, which I think is very important as a staff member because having a good relationship with the people who play on the server is one of the most important things to me. I will always try to help people on the server - players, staff members and generally everyone. I also think that my previous experiences have given me a good knowledge about the work of a staff member on HCF.

I'm overall a very active person and I will always help people with anything.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:

Rating: 8.9
Reason: I am a fairly honest person. I will always admit my faults and would never lie to make myself look better than others.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No. I don't know anyone from the staff team.

Additional Information?:

Telegram: @youshallknow

Discord: darkzy#1049

I'm also half Bulgarian, half German meaning I can be a translator aswell.

- Sorry for the lack of detail.
- Thanks for reading my application. <3

GiftMe

Neutral
Alright staff experience but you don't meet the word requirement of 600 words. I just think you added too little information and when did you staff on cold? I have been staff on there twice and I've never seen you on the staff team

break600

Neutral
Alright staff experience but you don't meet the word requirement of 600 words. I just think you added too little information and when did you staff on cold? I have been staff on there twice and I've never seen you on the staff team
Thanks for replying, I said im sorry for the lack of detail I tried my best.
I was Staff on Cold in 2020 [Februrary] under the ign ImNotAdopted, I was staff for about 2 weeks and then I left.

GiftMe

Thanks for replying, I said im sorry for the lack of detail I tried my best.
I was Staff on Cold in 2020 [Februrary] under the ign ImNotAdopted, I was staff for about 2 weeks and then I left.
Alright, I think you should try to rewrite your application and add more words

break600

Alright, I think you should try to rewrite your application and add more words
I included the most important stuff / best answers to the questions, if the staff manager doesn't like my applicatoin I will fully rewrite it

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.