Denied Brano's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brano

IGN (In-Game Name): My Minecraft username is "Brano" you can find the NameMC here: https://namemc.com/profile/Brano.11

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

In regards to staff experience, I believe that compared to other candidates, I may be on the better side. I have been a staff member on eight different Minecraft servers; most of them were a mix and variety of my favorite game modes. Due to my desire to become a staff member on Sage, I am not working for any of the following servers now.

NightUHC (play.nightuhc.club)

Night UHC was a start-up server when I first joined; one of my friends contacted me, recommending me to try applying. I took the opportunity and started to host both games and events there. Unfortunately, the server took a massive fall and I have no knowledge whatsoever about what had happened. Although the short run, I believe that I was able to learn and experience more of becoming a leader--hosting events and games--through my months at Night UHC.

Inverse Network (inverse.pro)

Inverse Network was one of the larger UHC servers at the time that I was a staff member. I was able to work my way up to the administrator level from Trial Mod within two weeks due to my outstanding leadership and ability to host games and events. Inverse Network also failed to continue its regime as a large UHC server; however, I was able to leave on good terms with the whole staff team, and I was able to stack a lot of experience as an administrator of the server.

AlphaUHC (play.alphauhc.com)

One of my favorite game modes is UHC and AlphaUHC was one of the first servers that I was able to gain experience in becoming a staff member for a UHC game mode server. This server was probably where I was able to gain a large amount of my experience on how to act and behave as a staff member--mental experience was another aspect that I was able to improve on. I was able to be promoted to the Management Team where I was able to start hosting multiple events very actively; this satisfied the owners of the server in which portrayed a new beginning in servers for me.

Mandown Network (mandown.rip)

I have been a huge influence on Mandown Network ever since I started as a Trial Mod. As the same as any other server, I participated in hosting UHCs which contributed to gaining an average of around 50 to 100 players online; however, the server merged with another HCF server which made me resign due to my unliking of the HCF game mode.

TrixPvP (uhc.trixpvp.com)

TrixPvP was where I started hosting UHCs. Through my time at TrixPvP, I was able to learn more about how to appeal to UHC players through events and games. Unfortunately, the whole staff team started to go inactive except me; luckily, the manager of the server recommended me to try applying for AlphaUHC--the successful server, aforementioned.

Frostic UHC (frostic.club)

Frostic UHC was another UHC server that I loved to work at. At first, I was a regular staff member, looking for typical hackers; however, after getting promoted to the moderator level, I was able to learn more about the basics of working as a staff member. This proved how I could work as both an event hoster and a regular staff member.

Immortal PvP (immortalpvp.us)

Immortal PvP was an HCF server where I was able to start as a Moderator. The server never boomed like the other servers that I was a staff member in, but I was able to absorb a ton of staff-related information from staff guides, mentors, and a stable staff community. It was a great experience; however, it was a bit of a shame that the server did not grow as much.

HCRealms (hcrealms.us)

HCRealms was another HCF server that I applied for--I was accepted instantly due to my experience. I enjoyed being a staff member there as it was one of the biggest servers I ever worked at. Through my time working there, I was able to learn so much in regards to basic staff-related procedures to be able to lead a group of staff members.

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I would like to be a part of the staff team for a multitude of reasons. The main reason for this is due to the fact that I believe that Sage has a larger amount of potential growth compared to other similar servers. The server is unique and has a welcoming staff team that I would love to be a part of. Due to my aforementioned experience with eight other staff teams, I believe that I would be a perfect fit for the server. Not only experience but I am also a player who consists of many traits that all staff members should have: being trustworthy, respectful, equal, dedicated, loyal, and responsible. The experience I have gained is the differing factor that I have from others trying to join the SagePvP team. Not only do I have the vital experience in staffing on other servers, but I also understand the administration required from my time on the management team for Inverse Network and AlphaUHC. Being a trustworthy individual in any field is very important: the fact that there can be private information, information I would have to keep a secret makes me want to keep this trait as a trustworthy member. Furthermore, keeping respect and equality are just as crucial. Along with being respectful and striving for equality, I am a very dedicated player. As you could see through my experience, if I became a staff member, I always worked hard; the success of the server and the experience of the community was my priority. I believe that I could sacrifice a large portion of my time into the Sage community, especially with everything that is happening in the world at this current time. Finally, I am a responsible person; anything that comes towards me will be completed and I will dedicate so much to get everything going!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were to be accepted I would do all in my power to try to satisfy other players. While playing on the server, I frequently see that support is needed in the community; however, I do not like the way of users crowding on a staff member when one is finally online. As a player of the community, this is really frustrating, and also for staff members, it could be very stressful. All in all, if I were to become a staff member, it would be my primary mission to keep support rooms active with my presence. My foremost priority will be the satisfaction of the players of the community and making sure the players here feel like home. Although Minecraft may be just a game, I always treat players of any community as if they are people in real life; through this method of equality, I am confident to be able to satisfy the Sage community with warmth and welcoming behaviors. Not only do I know how to deal with players swarming me with questions and requests, but I also know how to engage the community and keep them returning to the server. I have seen so many servers fail because they are unable to capture peoples’ attention and make them a regular player, I am able to improve the already good community to keep those unsure players in the community. This is another example of where past experience comes into play, using my experience in all positions of a staff team on other servers I know exactly what is required to entice players and keep them on the server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I do not think that there are any current staff members who could vouch for me. However, if they have dealt with me either in a support room or in-game, they could probably notice that I am a trustworthy individual who could live up to what I can say.

Additional Information?

I would just like to talk about myself a little bit since I really didn't mention myself that much in the application:
Hello! My name is Brano and currently 15 years old--almost 16. I found my love for Minecraft about 7 to 8 years ago and enjoyed it ever since. I love to play other games such as Counter-Strike Global Offense. I mainly focus on HCF and UHC game modes; however, lately I been playing more of a HCF style.

I also created a small checklist of five requirements that were listed on the staff application format page:

(5/5)

1. You must be at least 15 years old or above.
I am fifteen years old and turning sixteen soon.
2. You must be extremely professional and mature.
I'd like to consider myself extremely professional and mature.
3. You must have a good quality microphone.
I have a good quality microphone the Blue Snowball I'd like to upgrade to a Razer Siren not sure when though.
4. You must have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak.
I have all three of these. my discord is Brano#0001 and my telegram is @equitable
5. You must have at least 600 words in your application before you submit it.
My application has more than 600 words and I will be uploading more as soon as possible.​

Last edited:

Influencer ~

Known member
Hey, if you don't mind telling me why you -1'd me I'd love to change your opinion but a little words would help thanks.
Is lacking details, please add more details in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:"

And my vote will change in +1.

Cris

Add more detail to the "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?" section.

Docents

Established member
(-) Lack of detail in “If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?“

Good luck!

Botings

Elite Member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.