Timezone:
BST

England
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all three.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have experience with being a higher ranked staff member than what I'll start off as. I was Developer on DogHCF. I was also Admin on CenitleHCF . I have a lot of experience with staffing and I was Head of Screensharing on most the servers I was staff on.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff because I enjoy helping others and I don't really care to play I just like to staff I find it more fun and a nice thing to do. I value the quality of generosity and respect so I show it to everyone even if they don't show it back because it brings people closer together. I see fit to everyone getting respect when they give it or not.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I like keeping players happy by keeping the server clean from hackers and people who want to ruin the game for others. I'm here to make the server a better place and help players not cause drama with other staff and players. I've been in the staff area a while and know how to screenshare and how to behave. I know the duty's of trial mods but also the duty's of every other role on a server. I can put in 4 to 6 hours a day maybe later depending on school. I'm overall a better pick than someone else because I have the skills and knowledge I'm mature, honest, respectful and a nice guy all together. I know how to manage time well and how to complete given tasks quickly. I am very patient when helping players and will take my time to fully do what they need or ask. I am understanding when people come and talk to me I'm not bias'd it doesn't matter if I know the person or not I'm gonna listen to both sides of the story and ask other staff for their judgement before making a decision if need be. I am very dedicated to a cause and I want to has a cause so I'm motivated to do my job as a staff member!

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No.
Additional Information:
I have a youtube channel called BossDog_

Ardoyne

Reason(s)
Lack of detail
Hard to read
No proof of past staff experience(s)

Good Luck!

- Ardoyne

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @BossDog_, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.