Denied BorellyXD Staff Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorellyXD

Timezone: Eastern Timezone US

Do you have a good quality mic?: Yes a Have a Good Quality Mic That Works On Both Discord and TeamSpeak.

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:Yes I Have Telegram I'm always Active on it, I also have teamspeak which I am also active on.

How many hours can you put in the server per week: I Can put More Than 12 Hours a Week Easily, I Can Even Stay Up Till 2-4am On Est Timezone at times where no staff are online.

Monday (1-4 Hours)

Tuesday (1-4 Hours)

Wednesday (4--9 Hours)

Thursday (3-5 hours)

Friday (8-15 Hours)

Saturday (10-18 Hours)

Sunday (4-10 Hours)

Any previous punishments ?: Yes, I do believe i have a few minor punishments on my history such as kick and kill, and pearl glitching, nothing major like hacking or threats though.

Any past experiences in being a staff member?: Yes, I was Op'd on an HCF server called "Eden Pvp" I assisted the staff team in my free time make koth's and the map, I Normally stayed up to help players online, I was never an considered actually staff, but my application was not denied, the owner decided to let me assist him and we have become good friends, I am no longer oped on that server due to it shutting down.

Do i have any staff that can vouch for me: Honestly not really at the moment i knew alot of old staff members like glise6, EnglishTemper, and Trixyv. I am chill with botings but I dont know if he will really vouch for me.

Why do you want to become staff?: I Would love to become staff on the SagePvP network because of its outstanding community, and great playerbase. I have donated a lot to the server and it has been great to me, I feel like becoming a staff member is a great way to help keep the Sage community free of toxicity, and cheaters. Another reason I would like to become staff on Sage is because of its outstanding, and great dedicated staff team, I enjoy working with a staff team that is friendly and great at doing their job such as the Sage staff team. I also enjoy working with that can help me learn from my mistakes aswell as teach me things, I feel like the sage staff team is the perfect place for me I has outstanding non toxic friendly staff who do their job, and I really want to be a part of that. Another reason I would like to be staff is for the players, I have been playing Sage for a long time now and I know a lot of the players. I am always on late at night when no other staff members are online, when cheaters think this is the best time to hack. I have died various times to hackers and lost kill streaks and god sets, it is one of the main reasons why players have quit the server and I would love to change that. All in all this is why I would love to become a staff member on Sage.

Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as Sage staff because im not basic, I put a lot of time and effort into my decision of becoming staff as I have to manage school but I feel like I can handle it well, I'm also according to other players "a tryhard" "a sweater" "nolife", I am willing to put fourth my effort into the staff team and the community, I can be on at times where there are no staff, I will always respond to a players needs such as hacker reports, toxicity reports, and just questions in general. I have also played Sage for I would say over a year, I am very familiar with Sage, and its community, players, and generality, I have been playing hcf, and kitmap for such a long time I can answer basically almost any question about them, I also want to be a staff member liked in the community that follows the staffing rules, and the player rules, I do not want to be looked as a player to be scared of just somebody doing there job, I feel I can impact the Sage community in a positive way, and I hope you do too. Another reason I think I should be accepted as staff on Sage is because I am not basic like other staff members. I want to follow the staff rules aswell as basic rules but also handle situations differently. I want to be able to listen to a player's issue and help them as best as I can.

Additional Information: Some addition information I would like to add is I am very familiar with telegram, I have it on my phone so I get notifications from everyone that messages me, I am also in the Sage discord and and I am always on teamspeak, I would try to handle situations as best I can, I know another staff member who was recently demoted did this in their application and in no means am I trying to copy them but I would handle some situations differently and I will provide examples of how I will handle them.

Example 1: Hacker Reports, Alerts, Screensharing a player

I would never /v in pvp I would safely get out then go in staff mod to spectate the player who is apparently hacking, if the player is super blatant I would ban them on the spot this includes bhoping, flying, fastbowing, and major kill aura. If the player seems to be cheating but is setting off alerts and not super blatant I would freeze them, I would move them in ts and ask them if they would like to admit for a shorter ban, if they do not want to admit I would screenshare them ask them to open up anydesk check their minecraft versions for hacks, I would remove hidden items obviously and search for any signs of auto clickers exe's or vape, if the player is caught with cheats I would perm ban them from the server, if they are clean I would apologize for the troubles and tell them to have a good day and kick them from the channel.

Example 2: Bug Reports, Dupers, duped items

If a bug such as duping was reported even thought it was supposed to be fix I would check it out, I would most likely get a higher staff member to help me. If they are caught with duped items such as, stacks of keys, if koth keys with no cap koths I would ban them, if they were reported for duping but are not hiding them in their pv I would have a admin or a higher staff assist me in core inspecting their base and chests I would also check their commands for an execsive amount of /pv's, if they are caught with duped items I would ban them for duping if they are clean I would watch them for a while in v to see if they are duping because it is not super easy to catch, if they are 100% clean and not duping I would again apologize for the troubles.

Example 3, my final example: an inside (Kitmap or HCF)

If they were waiting in ts I would move them, they would tell me their situation and I would ask them for valid proof of an inside, if they send me a recording of their fac member dieing on purpose to make them raidable, if this proof was provided I would get an admin to roll back their base and dtr, if it is a subclaim inside or a /f leave take the stuff inside I would inspect the chests, if a lot of items were removed from a subclaim or chests by a player acused of insiding I would ask an admin to come double check it (incase a mistake with the inspection), if they actually did inside an admin would roll back their chests and the insider would be temp banned for insiding if it is their first offence, if they faction member left with loot the same process would accur if found guilty the insider would then be banned.

This was my staff application that I put a lot of time and effort into I hope u see this as a true application and do u not rate this based in your personal liking of me, if u do not like for any reason I would like you to inform me, and I can try to work something out, thank you fellow community members for taking your time to read this, and thank you staff team for doing an outstanding job with this great server.

Status
Not open for further replies.