Denied BoobCams Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoobCam

IGN (In-Game Name): BoobCam
Region (EU/NA/Other): UK
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, most recently I staffed on Minemen club and akuma however I will give an in-depth list, taken from my resume.

So, I will firstly start of with my past staffing managing experiences to begin with when I first entered this community around 2015 I became a part of the server LemonCloud in (2015) which I was a manager and the first which I helped to bring that server to popularity and it became quiet popular at the time of its release (around 500+ players on daily) for that server I managed their Team Speak (before the days of Discord) and advertisement throughout the months I was with them helping them gain a creditable player base and which was able to be successfully sustained. I also managed the staff team and handled most applications in which I undoubtedly enjoyed and managed to bring together an efficient, reliable and conscientious staff team which helped bring the server up and become successful. However, after over two years or so of working with the server I decided to leave due to I feel I accomplished what I came to bring to that server and decided to take a break from the community. · However, I then came back to the community under a year later and decided to look for servers to help manage however most servers were already complete and running well so I only was able to become apparat of their staff team. However I found another opportunity at LemonCloud in which I managed to become an Admin within the few months in which I started working with them again. This was around the time of maybe 2017+. I enjoyed my time with Lemon Cloud however I didn’t agree with how the server was now being run and in the direction in which it was heading, the drama around some of the staff members which was being ‘blind-eyed’ from the current managers. I worked with LemonCloud for just over 5 months. ·
I have also worked with many small servers in the past such as LurixPvP, WaterHCF, HolyHCF, Zelta, Venom Network and the Railed Network. And which i had quite high roles to play within these networks.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become apart of the staff team due to that is a server I do frequently play and I'm impressed on how its being run by the current staff team and owners and I would like to become apart of it and help it be sustained in the way it is at the moment, also help bring improvements.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve players experiences by providing reliable staff member (if accepted) who can deal and manage players problems reliably, in so that they have the best experience whilst playing the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I mean in the instance of staffing on a minecraft server i would say 10 as I feel as there is nothing worth lying about online when expected to behave in a orderly manner when apart of a staff team.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?: No, thanks

Attachments

• 1643907547762.gif
    1643907547762.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 83

BoobCam

another screenshot. I can only access proof if theirs a statement on their website saying 'you've been accepted' ext. because I had multiple pcs over the past and just got another one.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.