Denied BluJax's Staff Application

BluJax

IGN (In-Game Name): BluJax

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I own a quality Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all 3 BluJax#1223 and @BluJax [TeleGram]

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes I have little bit of staff experience, I'm a mod on a small EU server called VerisPVP.com

Why do you want to become Staff?: The reason I want to be staff is because I want to help players, I want them to come back to the server thinking they are safe with me as a staff member because of how active I am on Sage, by far Sage is fun although sometimes some players might think otherwise because of a staff member who don't care about the person, although I do and I would never give up on someone who needs help if he/she provides correct information. Some staff might say "not enough evidence." for example Faithful staff. There can be staff members that are frustrating to deal with and I want people to look at me as a good staff member that helps the community and expand on the player base. I want players such as new players to join and when they need help, me to be there as a staff member to play and enjoy the server even more then without.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as a staff member for multiple reasons, for example, I'm a hard worker who enjoys playing Minecraft a lot which means I could play Sage and help players who need to get their dtr or inventory back, I want to be a staff member who is known in the community to be the best at handling situations. And the nicest in the server. I want to be that staff member some players rely on for help. I want to be that staff member who is always on helping people when the need it the most. I want to be there when there are events including koth/conquest I want to watch over that so legit players can cap and not cheaters or alliers. Where that happens the most in the server. I want to make it fair for the players who are legit and make it unfair for the players who are not legit.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: I currently have no staff member that can vouch for me.

Additional Information: I love staffing on servers it always has been my dream to ban hackers and staff for a server. In the end I love Minecraft, and SagePVP.org.

Robins

•Way too many grammar mistakes
•No experience + currently staff on a server
•Not enough detail

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.