Manger and Platform Admin
Playerbase 0-5
(Zenox)
Trial-Mod
PlayerBase
10-15
https://gyazo.com/c5b64e5cd352af7258a1dd40ad7737a9
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member for many reasons, I myself want to become staff for many reasons, because I love playing and I want to improve the server of what I can as being a staff member, anyway, I could by banning hackers and fix the toxicity in the server so everyone can have fun. I have been playing Sage, for around 5 months. I want to put the foot down on hackers late at night. Becoming staff will take a step further into helping Sage, by helping the community out and banning hackers and finish peoples toxicity by muting them and being on for SOTW, and KoTH. As me being in the calls with factions they always say "Dude staff is never on." I want to fix that and help them the best I can by moving them in TS or helping them out generally. I want to calm them down in times when they need help either they die to a hacker or a pearl glitcher etc.. I know how angry people get if the staff doesn't give their stuff back etc I want to help not only in TS as best as I can but discord and forums to help anyone out if they cant join, ts at that very moment.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I was accepted this is what I would bring to help the players on SagePVP

Maturity

Being mature is a big part of being a staff member, Maturity is a need for Sage, I would be giving the best support that I can when the situations are serious

Professionalism

Being professional is a big part of Sage. Being professional is a necessity of being a staff member on Sage, I will be serious and correct with the person I'm helping in Teamspeak. Even if it's my friends.

Dedicated

Being dedicated to the server by logging on every single day to help out players and be active as a staff member, I will be there when my goal is completed by banning all the hackers I can.

Respect

Respect is a huge thing because you need to respect everyone you talk to even if there normal players. I will respect all the staff members that come upon me and ask me for assistance with some guy. I must respect him and all of the people I experience in Teamspeak and in-game.

Communication

Communication is always a good thing when it comes to life, you need to communicate with your peers. You need to communicate well with our fellow staff members and all the players who ask or need your help.

Honesty

I will always be 100% honest no matter the situation I'm in, I will never lie if it will get me out of a situation because that will be uncalled for.

Loyalty

Loyalty is a huge part of being a staff member, you should be loyal to all staff members to the day u start and the day when you stop.

Teamspeak support

In TeamSpeak, I'm able to help anyone that is in need of assistance if it a question about the server ill happily answer it, if it's about a hacker I will help the player out and ban him.

Ingame support

In Sage, I'm able to help everyone that asks for help in the chat or /helpop by me watching chat and watching over the PVP at spawn also any questions a player might have

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, I say this because I'm very honest with myself and my peers.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

None

Additional Information?:

Status
Not open for further replies.