Denied BlueFlagging Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrydStepBro0

Known member
IGN:BlueFlagging
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:Yes but I don't use Telegram because I don't trust it but my discord is ZoidYBN/BlueFlagging#4131 and yes I use teamspeak daily
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:Yes I do I use to be Admin on server called MediaHQ And it had 50-100 players daily and I really enjoyed it I did my time but I resigned, I got many more but I cant remember the names of the server but yes I been experiences.
Why do you want to become staff?:I want to become staff because, I think it be good for my channel to do staff series and I feel like it be best for the community because some times not active like me I'm on to 12-14 hours a day.I also think I can help out a lot players and hopefully make players feel enjoyed on the server and having the best time they had on the server.I always want to look forward to trying make the community not toxic
Why should we accept you as staff?:I think you should accept me as staff because I fill like it be good meet the staff team and enjoy more time and meeting players daily and helping out people makes me feel good about my self and I have a lot Staff Experiences.
Additional Information:Have a great day

Decommission

Known member
-1, Reasons stated all above.
- lack of effort
- lack of detail
- lack of experience
Good Luck!
- Decommissioning

Accepted Staff Application 2/4/19
Accepted Translator 2/3/19

Sonnix

Established member
Hello BlueFlagging,

When looking at your application, it seems as if It took around 3-5 minutes to write with little to no thought put into it. This leads to a few problems,

1. You have very little detail in your application.
2. You don't elaborate on anything.
I'm on to 12-14 hours a day
This is irrational.

I've also spoken to you in teamspeak more than a couple times and you do not handle yourself the way I would expect a staff member to.

Best of luck,
Sonnix

11Blocking

IGN:BlueFlagging
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:Yes but I don't use Telegram because I don't trust it but my discord is ZoidYBN/BlueFlagging#4131 and yes I use teamspeak daily
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:Yes I do I use to be Admin on server called MediaHQ And it had 50-100 players daily and I really enjoyed it I did my time but I resigned, I got many more but I cant remember the names of the server but yes I been experiences.
Why do you want to become staff?:I want to become staff because, I think it be good for my channel to do staff series and I feel like it be best for the community because some times not active like me I'm on to 12-14 hours a day.I also think I can help out a lot players and hopefully make players feel enjoyed on the server and having the best time they had on the server.I always want to look forward to trying make the community not toxic
Why should we accept you as staff?:I think you should accept me as staff because I fill like it be good meet the staff team and enjoy more time and meeting players daily and helping out people makes me feel good about my self and I have a lot Staff Experiences.
Additional Information:Have a great day
-1, don’t know why staff applications like these are accepted and the people who put a ton of effort are denied.

Maquillaje

- Not a lot of detail
- Doesn't seem like you put effort into your application
- You sometimes are very toxic. (In game/Ts)

Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.