blocking up

Uniformed

i know that alot of people would critizize this but i would just want to talk about blocking up. In general i think that this server has fallen since the community is very fucking toxic, and 90% of the plays will leave if sage decides to disable blocking up. all i wanted to say is that blocking up has gotten too retarded, and it would be very epic if it got removed since people are now deciding to block up instead of casually giving a fair fight. now i know some people are gonna say "but, trapping is a part of hcf!", yes i do know that trapping is a part of hcf but blocking up and actual redstone trapping is different, in my opinion. overall, this thread was just to tell people to stop fucking blocking up and to give people actual fair fights :D

Llamass

You are saying this because you got blocked up. Don't make a thread about this because you just got blocked up. Blocking up essential on a 8 map man this is not Lunar Teams where we teamfight if you dont want to get blocked up then try find a big faction and teamfight
Blocking is essential on hcf for this generation
This suggestion is a huge -1
-LlamassQT

Ties

Established member
nigga imagine being in a situation where you cant get safe unless you block up

just make it so 2 high is obsolete with common ability items