Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

HCNations - Moderator
FaithfulMC - Moderator
MInemenClub - Moderator
SagePvP - Admin

Why do you want to become Staff?:

The whole reason why you should accept me on sage is because I see big potential in the server and I have seen what it looks like and it looks really nice. You may get these applications all the time saying people want to ban hacker but I am different, I am actually willing to spent hours and days out of my week to help a server. Although you may or may not know me, I am hard working and doing so I never give up and I really do stick to what I like to do. Helping people gives me a warm feeling inside and I really do think that I am cutout to become staff. I also have huge potential because of what I do and how I do it you would not really realize how much effort and how much dedication and support I put into server. I really do enjoy spending the time of my day to help other players because knowing that I just helped somebody means that I know i’m a good person at what I do such as staffing. If i'm ever assigned a task or a job I wouldn't quit it because I know it's important to do what you're told. I live a pretty simple life just in my house and I come home to play minecraft and ride my bike. I enjoy hanging out with my friends because I have known them for years and we like the same things and always have which brings us closer together. I am mature and I am very responsible because like I already said I don't give up. I do not freak out of youtubers or famous ranks as I have worked with some before from The Craft one server that had those ranks with people in the role. I have worked with demolishing and we were chill and I never made a big deal about it because I don't like to fanboy. I like to upgrade my setup when ever I get some money or I will save up to buy something as a toy that I want or that is popular and won't die soon. I would love to be able to help the network continue to grow and would like to make it a home for more players. Overall I love being able to help with any concerns or questions anyone might have for me. I want to make sure that everyone on the server is having fun, without having to deal with any toxic players, because players should always have a great experience. I would like to be part of the staff team to help with anything that I am able to help with and I just generally want to be a staff member because I enjoy the network and the community, and don't want anything bad to happen to it.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Maturity
I feel like the key to a good and professional staff team is the staff being mature so that way the players can connect more with the staff members. Also this will enhance the gameplay of the server because people want to get their dtr or inventory back fast and not have to deal with many immature staff members.

Responsibility
I have very responsible and I very much like what I do as a trustworthy / reliable person. Being responsible is another big thing to having a server such as making sure you know how to screenshare if you think someone is cheating it is your responsibility to remember how to screenshare.

Reports / Requests
I am very fast to look at any reports or requests that people make such as a griefer I can just quickly teleport without having to wait in teamspeak for some time just so a staff member can move them help them then move that person out. This would be 40% quicker due to the fact of me being online at most costs.

Honesty
I would never lie even about the most simple things because I believe that telling the truth is very important no matter the situation. Even if I made a vital mistake I would tell a staff member that would be a higher rank than me to help me out. I could also tell what I have helped with how many punishments such as bans, mutes, etc.

Patience
I wait my turn and I make sure nobody else is going to say anything before I talk. In staff meetings I wouldn’t say anything and I would be listening the whole time due to the fact that something could be really important and I wouldn’t want to miss it or else I would feel awkward and feel like I shouldn’t be apart of the staff team.

Flexibility
I am always able to learn and adapt to new things such as a new website or even a new manager or rules. I may not seem like i’m very shy as in teamspeak I don’t really talk but I can change if needed to. I am available whenever you can contact me and will try to get on as soon as possible.

Consistent
When I am helping out a server, I am consistent in my work. If there is a hacker I do not ban them straight away, I watch them and then if they are really hacking, ban them, but if I am not too sure I bring them into Teamspeak. While I screen-share I always try every possible way to find a client. Let's say that I don't find a client with process hacker or cheat smasher, I keep on looking manually.

Problem Solving
I am very good at problem solving because I stay calm during any situation and I try to make anything that big happens to make sure that the server is not freaking out over a grief and going into teamspeak asking about it. I would try to keep it stable with other staff members and fix any issues that I could.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

x

Additional Information:
x​

Status
Not open for further replies.