Birdeye

Birdeye Staff Application [EU]

IGN

Birdeye

Timezone

GMT

Do you own a good quality mic?

Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I've explored numerous servers gaining more and more experience, owners of the servers I list below can vouch for me. If needed proof please just ask and I'll be sure to provide. I was unfortunately demoted on sage for my immature behaviour and continuing after that I made another application which was poorly sent after it got rejected. I took my anger out on the manager who rejected me. I was very hot headed and in complete disbelief as I waited over 4 weeks for my application to finally be looked at and to be denied so fast. I deeply apologize for this and understand if this application does get denied. Hopefully this will be a test of my change as I will make another one if given the chance to show my dedication and my patience towards sage. I promise I do contain the experience to aid the server in its further success even If I do not have much experience on a quantity of servers however I do concede that I have been in this com for a significant time knowing every command every rule every expectation especially on sage.

SagePvP - Demoted (Recruits and Deployable can vouch)

Demoted - I made some stupid mistakes as a staff member on sage 2 and a half years ago however hope to prove I have matured and become more professional since then.

ViolousHCF - Mod+ (Owner vouched for me in my last application I am still looking for it)

Resigned - I was extremely active but didn’t feel the server was going anywhere as the owner was extremely inactive and so decided to leave staffing temporarily.

HilumNetwork - Admin Proof (owner is a close friend known as juggle/tumcr if more proof is needed his telegram is @stfuyoubitchassnigga).

Resigned - Owner went to bahamas for a couple weeks shutting down the server understandably i wanted to explore which led me to sage once again.

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I would love to be a staff member once again on sage to give back to the community which gave me so much to receive and the experience I received from sage helped me explore other servers and join the factions I desired as I was able to practice such skills on sage which assisted me in improving. Sage has an amazing influence on me as I still have not departed from the community in 3 years and am still loyal to the end. I would love to prove my loyalty further to sage as becoming one of the great staff members on the team. Hopefully my consistent involvement and contribution will make a change on sage. I have amazing experiences in the community. I know almost every command for staffing already familiar with sages rule. I feel as though I will have a great impact on the team with my ready experience and gratitude. Sage has always had a special place which resides within me which I would call my home server as I grew up on sage. I personally think I would make an amazing addition to the team as I undeniably have had the longest experience on stage. Furthermore I would love to mend the damage I caused on the bond I had with some staff members on the team being toxic and just straight rude. I would love to become a staff member on Sage as I have a significant amount of spare time on my hands which I would love to turn into a hobby which I only see fit as becoming staff on sage. The team's com has been very dead lately which demotivates me from continuing in that game mode so I have resorted to regaining my travels on sage. Currently I've been grinding sage like I've used to in the past getting #1 killstreak on kitmap within 2days (305) and over a thousand kills within such a short duration. I know this game mode very well and sage itself so I feel as though I would have absolutely no troubles getting back into the staffing scene on sage hopefully this is proven over time as a helper (If I receive such a position) which I am determined to receive no matter what, even if this application does get denied to test my response as my last response was completely utterly disgusting to getting denied I will do so with undeniable loyalty and patience. I will not make another application on any other server even if I am to be denied as I do not see myself fit receiving that position on any server BUT sage. I would love to be on the staff team I once called home again. Hopefully I will be looked at as a trustable member of this team as I do not hold any current history of bans on my account. I was blacklisted once (falsely, got unbanned straightaway) then received another ban for pearl glitching which was also false once again and as soon as I went into ts there another staff member who confirmed the pearl I made was legit and corrected the other staff member. Lastly received a cobweb glitching ban which a plat admin also confirmed was not cobweb glitching and a innocent mistake as I placed cobwebs on skykoth (near the stairs and apparently there's a border which u can and cannot place cobwebs) I was couple blocks away from that border. I do contain a couple mutes one being ddos threats which is where I asked another player “are u static” as he said he can't join teamspeak servers and staff must of only seen that part assuming I made a threat (unmuted by a plat admin once again was falsely punished understandable however.)

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

If I am to receive a position on sage I will gladly watch over players with consecutive replies to /helpops as I have a very significant amount of time within my grasp which I would be more than grateful to give. I understand how players react to a variable of circumstances which I have at least experienced a couple times which puts me in the position of having the same mindset as that of that player giving me a perfect understanding of their view. I will gladly help any player even if we unfortunately do have a distasteful past which I must include I hold absolutely no grudges against any individuals and I am certain there is no players which hold such hatred against me as I am a very ongoing and straightforward person not often resorting to such toxic language. I already know the ropes and rules of sage so I feel as though I would have a great contribution to helping players as I already know the rules which disables them from twisting rules into their favour (which I will either way consult with other staff members receiving multiple opinions before making a final decision if I cannot make a decision myself) I would like to say that I am pretty well known in the sage community as well as numerous communities hopefully giving comfort to players knowing I am an individual who they can trust and be honest with.

Loyalty
I am a very loyal individual especially towards sage as it is my home server and the server I grew up to be the player I am today. I have met numerous amazing members on the staff team which have even stayed with the server till this day which is amazing to see as I know there are many individuals I can trust on the staff team which hopefully they also see me as trustworthy. I have never done anything which has earnt me a blacklist or permanent ban on sage always following rules and on my best behaviour. However I hope you understand some slip ups are unavoidable which often lead to me receiving a temp ban. Consequently my loyalty is unquestionable to sage as it is my home and the community, my family.

I have had a successful run on Voilus HCF in staffing however not such a fruitful run on sage. I was given 3 strikes then unfortunately demoted.

1st: Completely my fault, was messing around with other staff on the kitmap in our base. Very unprofessional.

2nd: Accidently speaking in chat on kitmap once. (Was not allowed in the past)

3rd: Caught another staff member doing something they were not supposed to be doing and kept it a secret until the next day however the damage was already dealt and trust in me was lost.

Maturity
I am a very ongoing and mature individual occasionally letting off some steam which I can assure no such thing has ever occurred during my experience as staff. I have never in my time as staff on any server I've staffed on allowed my emotions to change my judgement or my attitude towards another player. I have grown from my immature actions on sage which were 2 years ago hopefully that is enough time to understand my changed and mature nature. I am not the person I once was and even back then I never allowed anything to cloud my judgement just poking fun with some staff members lowering my professional standard which is extremely unprofessional and understandable that it had led to my demotion. I will never allow my emotions to control my responses. I am an older individual now able to contain myself having fun in the game while keeping my professional standards.

Dedication
I have a large quantity of time within my grasp as I've now completed my exams and have very few hobbies to consume all my spare time with. I am certain staffing on sage will have a very beneficial effect on myself and the server as I will be able to stride all my spare time into assisting players and enforcing rules making sure no one steps out of line and ruins the enjoyment of others. I will be able to provide the server with more than 8hrs a day with my time every single day unquestionably. Hopefully this is proven if I am to receive a position on sage.

Why Should I Be Picked?

I am certainly the most active player on sage able to take over kitmap just within 2 days scoring a killstreak over 300+ earning #1 position along with 1000+ kills with only 20+deaths. I am a changed individual who can take control of any situation, always calmly handling the issue with perfection and efficiency, never losing my cool or acting out of line. In the past my playtime would often x4 of those of any members on the staff team as I completely loved the server. I especially think I should be picked as I am undeniably the most loyal and dedicated player on sage. Containing experience on the server with over 2years and consecutive occasions where i have helped staff ban players. There are very few players in the community who have stayed loyal to the server as I have and the respect I hold for the servers name has always been there no matter what, always defending the servers name as it is my home.

Honesty

I would rate my honesty scale 9.2/10 as I'm a very truthful person and don't really see myself lying that often or at all in fact.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

In my past application I had the vouches of numerous staff members however they were in the past and ones who currently still vouch for me are no longer staff so unfortunately no.

Additional Information?

I have taken a break from mc for awhile deciding to come back already reclaimed my account so one of my friends no longer has access to it (I gave it to him when I quit months ago)

Look forward to hearing your any feedback in the comments
:)

Many thanks, Birdeye​

Last edited:

Medusa

+0
Very detailed, but wrong use of format, which they imply you should use when applying.

You have a decent amount of previous experience, but not a ton.

Note; This also looks copy pasted of some sort of document like 'Google Docs'.

Poomley

In the staff application format, it asks a question about your honesty, did you not see this? Or did you intentionally leave it out and replace it with "Why Should I Be Picked"? If you did miss it were you not paying attention to the format? Or was this an older staff application that did not previously require you to list your honesty that you had just copied and pasted? (editing a few things of course)

Birdeye

In the staff application format, it asks a question about your honesty, did you not see this? Or did you intentionally leave it out and replace it with "Why Should I Be Picked"? If you did miss it were you not paying attention to the format? Or was this an older staff application that did not previously require you to list your honesty that you had just copied and pasted? (editing a few things of course)
The honesty rating question has been around since the start of sage I just decided to replace honesty with loyalty,maturity etc, just to avoid confusion ill add an honesty scale.

Birdeye

+0
Very detailed, but wrong use of format, which they imply you should use when applying.

You have a decent amount of previous experience, but not a ton.

Note; This also looks copy pasted of some sort of document like 'Google Docs'.
used google docs to fix some punctuation and grammar

Poomley

The honesty rating question has been around since the start of sage I just decided to replace honesty with loyalty,maturity etc, just to avoid confusion ill add an honesty scale.
I dont see how not using the correct format avoids confusion but apologies regardless.

Medusa

used google docs to fix some punctuation and grammar
Alright, understand. But if you do use a google document, sometimes it looks pasted. And this looks like a document you've made in the past and just pasted in cause you couldn't be asked to make a new one. So sorry about that one.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.