Accepted BigRambler's Builders Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunarexe

Veteran Member

Sadly you we're blacklisted on a few servers for ddoss comedy, i saw you in the past and you are really toxic.

Sorry man, Goodluck next time

Sadly you we're blacklisted on a few servers for ddoss comedy, i saw you in the past and you are really toxic.

Sorry man, Goodluck next time

hey man , im only blacklisted on fiercepvp , for ddoss comedy , it was a joke even the owner laughed with it unbanned me ,
and Just saying The head Builder PlasmaSV is a good builder but a bad head builder , The only reason for my blacklist was that i got demoted u can see in the screenshots i react with under the comments

And i dont know what u talking about that im blacklisted on more servers , I never hacked , Never used an unfair adventage , never even ddosse threatend , once again check the screenshots

Kind Regards BigRambler

br8

hey man , im only blacklisted on fiercepvp , for ddoss comedy , it was a joke even the owner laughed with it unbanned me ,
and Just saying The head Builder PlasmaSV is a good builder but a bad head builder , The only reason for my blacklist was that i got demoted u can see in the screenshots i react with under the comments

And i dont know what u talking about that im blacklisted on more servers , I never hacked , Never used an unfair adventage , never even ddosse threatend , once again check the screenshots

Kind Regards BigRambler
You are currently blacklisted at the moment if that is an unblacklist you need to learn a bit more about servers before playing anything...

Activisyxn

Hey boys I'm Manager on the F Server this guy was a Builder over there he griefed on the Build Server DO NOT ACCEPT HIM

And also he's super toxic tbh.

Hey boys I'm Manager on the F Server this guy was a Builder over there he griefed on the Build Server DO NOT ACCEPT HIM

And also he's super toxic tbh.

This is again a member of fiercepvp what trash talks other servers all the time, never griefed Fiercepvp Build server. Activisxyn lieng is verry unprofessional u know that right. Calling himself manager of fiercepvp what a même are you

br8

This is again a member of fiercepvp what trash talks other servers all the time, never griefed Fiercepvp Build server. Activisxyn lieng is verry unprofessional u know that right. Calling himself manager of fiercepvp what a même are you
And your calling yourself good for the team, non toxic on sage. Even though this reply is literally toxic (p.s. this is on the sage forums)

And your calling yourself good for the team, non toxic on sage. Even though this reply is literally toxic (p.s. this is on the sage forums)

Imagine being So silly for demoting me , and than not allowing me to join other servers. once again , Im toxic against persons who deserve to get toxicity on their head, and now if i wanna excuse u , u always trash talked SagePvP and now ur reacting on their forums , Nice of you

This is again a MeMe of FiercePvP

br8

Imagine being So silly for demoting me , and than not allowing me to join other servers. once again , Im toxic against persons who deserve to get toxicity on their head, and now if i wanna excuse u , u always trash talked SagePvP and now ur reacting on their forums , Nice of you

This is again a MeMe of FiercePvP
I am a previous builder on sage, I got pending when I applied. I actually quite like sage for how they have grown their server.

Also toxicity is toxicity. Saying your only toxic against people who deserve it isn't an excuse. It is like saying you only say the n word to people who deserve it, it is still racism

I am a previous builder on sage, I got pending when I applied. I actually quite like sage for how they have grown their server.

Also toxicity is toxicity. Saying your only toxic against people who deserve it isn't an excuse. It is like saying you only say the n word to people who deserve it, it is still racism

1 thing , I aint racist IM against racism, But U deserve to get shit on by a bird or by me :) , ur unprofesional, lieng and pathetic .

please keep replying , so sagepvp sees how pathetic fiercepvp is !

br8

1 thing , I aint racist IM against racism, But U deserve to get shit on by a bird or by me :) , ur unprofesional, lieng and pathetic .

please keep replying , so sagepvp sees how pathetic fiercepvp is !
When did I say you were racist? I try to be professional as possible but I am not obviously, nobody is fully professional. I don't lie and I am not pathetic. Sure I am from fierce but I would still be -1ing since you griefed all my builds, even if I wasn't from fierce.

When did I say you were racist? I try to be professional as possible but I am not obviously, nobody is fully professional. I don't lie and I am not pathetic. Sure I am from fierce but I would still be -1ing since you griefed all my builds, even if I wasn't
When did I say you were racist? I try to be professional as possible but I am not obviously, nobody is fully professional. I don't lie and I am not pathetic. Sure I am from fierce but I would still be -1ing since you griefed all my builds, even if I wasn't from fierce.

Ty for ur Opinion !

W

williamm

MAJOR -1

you are not fit for the job at all.

you are extremely toxic.

Promotheus

PENDING Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and put -Promotheus behind your name.

!Sorry for the late response, I was gone for a few days.!

Status
Not open for further replies.