Status
Not open for further replies.

silentWTF

IGN (In-Game Name):
My in-game name is Bicked.

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason I would like to become a staff is because I feel that I can better the server by helping people that are in need if they need help. I am willing to spend my free time helping and doing whatever I need to do on the server to help it. I am on very late at night so if other staff are not on I will be on to help the server.
I could see in a better light how the server has changed over the past two years, and how the community is different which would be pretty cool. Overall, I want the players to enjoy their experience and come back to playing the server on a day to day basis.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will improve the player’s experience by greeting them and being very friendly to the players and welcoming them to sagepvp.org. I will be very active in teamspeak and will keep a lookout for groups of people in ts that need help.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If i rated my honesty on a scale from 1-10, I would rate myself a 8-10
Because there are some scenarios where you need to lie in life.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:
I am trying to go on a quest to redeem myself for my past and all of my regrets. Overall i'm just trying to be a better person and show that i'm able to be mature and respectful.i have never said the n word

Activity Schedule

Times that I would be available for Team Speak, and the actual server would be the follow
Timezone: EST
Monday: 10am - 2am
Tuesday: 10am - 2am
Wednesday: 10am - 2am
Thursday: 10am - 2am
Friday: 10am - 2am
Saturday: 10am - 2am
Sunday: 10am - 2am

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.