Denied BIBOYMEMBERCG's Staff Application [NA]

CG3

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
BIBOYMEMBERCG

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (NA WEST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
No, but I have been chat-mod on some servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member to better the community. My faction would go play citadel and koths and win sometimes, from then on I bought Olympus Rank to show my support for the server. I love the community of players, a good non-toxic community most of the time when a faction isn't losing a team-fight. I think sage is always active and a great server overall. As a player I would also like to become a staff member for the experience, help players and stop rule breakers. I'm pretty active most of the time, on everyday for about 3-5 hours.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were excepted i'd punish all cheaters and doxers ( Leaking IRL information like leaking an address). As my job as a staff member i'm to follow rules and not do stupid stuff. I realize there's bad and good staff, I strive to be a good staff and do well for the community.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
6-7 I didn't put my best effort into it but at-least I'm honest with my work, I love sage and the player base.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No.

Additional Information?: I know i'm only 13 and most people think I'm immature and will abuse, but i'm not like that 13 yr old.

Thanks For Reading My App!

CG3

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
BIBOYMEMBERCG

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (NA WEST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
No, but I have been chat-mod on some servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member to better the community. My faction would go play citadel and koths and win sometimes, from then on I bought Olympus Rank to show my support for the server. I love the community of players, a good non-toxic community most of the time when a faction isn't losing a team-fight. I think sage is always active and a great server overall. As a player I would also like to become a staff member for the experience, help players and stop rule breakers. I'm pretty active most of the time, on everyday for about 3-5 hours.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were excepted i'd punish all cheaters and doxers ( Leaking IRL information like leaking an address). As my job as a staff member i'm to follow rules and not do stupid stuff. I realize there's bad and good staff, I strive to be a good staff and do well for the community.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
6-7 I didn't put my best effort into it but at-least I'm honest with my work, I love sage and the player base.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No.

Additional Information?: I know i'm only 13 and most people think I'm immature and will abuse, but i'm not like that 13 yr old.

Thanks For Reading My App!
Discord ; bat#4648
Telegram @DlSBAND with a L instead of an i

Poomley

You arent going to get accepted due to your age... they dont make exceptions unfortunately.

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.