@beurzy
Previous work (Portfolio):
Here
Do you have any previous experiences?:
I built for, HCRival, Fierce, Serpent, & UltraCloud
How many hours can you put in each week?:
14+ hours.
Why would you like to become a builder?:
I would like to become a builder here at Sage, because I would like to make exclusive & clean maps. I also came here is for the experience, and what I can do to help out. I like building, and honestly. It's starting to become somewhat of a passion. I have a rank on here, which shows my dedication towards sage, and shows that I care for it. I also want a good & immaculate build team, that will do there best making hubs, spawns, & other. I've had a good building past, and is willing to keep that. Concluding, I just want to improve sage's build team as a whole, and create new friends along the way.
Can any current staff members and/or builders vouch for you?:
No.

vxstly

IGN (In-Game Name):

beurzy

Timezone:

PST

Do you have Telegram?:

Yes

What's your telegram name?:

@beurzy

Previous work (Portfolio):

Here

Do you have any previous experiences?:

I built for, HCRival, Fierce, Serpent, & UltraCloud

How many hours can you put in each week?:

14+ hours.

Why would you like to become a builder?:

I would like to become a builder here at Sage, because I would like to make exclusive & clean maps. I also came here is for the experience, and what I can do to help out. I like building, and honestly. It's starting to become somewhat of a passion. I have a rank on here, which shows my dedication towards sage, and shows that I care for it. I also want a good & immaculate build team, that will do there best making hubs, spawns, & other. I've had a good building past, and is willing to keep that. Concluding, I just want to improve sage's build team as a whole, and create new friends along the way.

Can any current staff members and/or builders vouch for you?:

No.
I would like to see some of these builds

RETROUSSE

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and wait in Specific Staff Support Waiting Room with "-Tye" by your name for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.