best netflix movies / shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

str2

Known member
sup hope yall doin good in quarantine, i need some stuff to watch so if you beautiful souls could recommend something i will check it out

best movies / shows i've seen so far in quarantine (netflix)

1.) End of watch - about cops in LA but trust me 10/10 movie
2.) Would you rather - also super mind fucky basically a rich family invited poor ppl to their mansion and ended up making them play a pretty twisted game of wyr
3.) 6 Underground - movie about 6 ppl who give up their identity to work with a rich guy and fuck shit up so if u like action movies def watch it

i really am too lazy to give an actual summary of them but they're all pretty good

Last edited:

lunarexe

Veteran Member
sup hope yall doin good in quarantine, i need some stuff to watch so if you beautiful souls could recommend something i will check it out

2.) Would you rather - also super mind fucky basically a rich family invited poor ppl to their mansion and ended up making them play a pretty twisted game of wyr
3.) 6 Underground - movie about 6 ppl who give up their identity to work with a rich guy and fuck shit up so if u like action movies def watch it

i really am too lazy to give an actual summary of them but they're all pretty good
Thanks sir, ill be checking tonight 1 of those movies / shows(y):coffee:.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager

Its the legendary STR2

str2

Known member
The blacklist and La casa de papel.
bro i tried to get into money heist but the audio track is post-recorded and it doesnt sync with the lips of the ppl who are speaking and idk why but i cant watch it cuz of that it annoys me

MaxZ0

Known member
Series:
The 100
Suits
Narcos
Narcos Mexico
Shooter

Movies:
Triple Frontier
Extraction
Fast & Furious (all of them were added recently)
Jack Reacher

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.