Denied Belter's Staff Application

Belter

IGN (In-Game Name):

Belter

↬ Age:

16 (I'll be 17 in 2 months)

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?

CavePvP - T-Mod - (Demoted to a reason I was never told)
HazelMC - T-Mod - https://gyazo.com/1be5c7591dc735a2d2797d68a563224f (Resigned because I'm English and was on Spanish server)

Why would you like to become a staff member?

Over the years of staffing on these communities that have small other small communities, I've finally decided that I wanted something more, something with more opportunities to help others and overall expand upon the experience on SagePvP. I believe that I can bring a lot to the staff team such as paramount experience towards dealing with players and other fellow staff on the team. I hold myself as to be an easy-going and outright friendly person to talk to and connect with. I want to be staff on SagePvP so I can expand upon the skills I have and come out more experience with larger networks. I'm very honest and if I make mistakes, I accept it and take the consequences. I'm trying to learn from my mistakes. If a staff member asks me a question, I'll tell the straight truth and I won't lie. My main goal is making the server way better and get rid of all the cheaters because I notice that so many people complain about this, and I want to stop the problem.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

Mature

While staffing
I have always been professional with or without staff monitoring me, I have the skills to handle most situations on any server
I would like to have a laugh every now and then with other staff members but when
I'm helping other staff members, I'm always on my A game

Trust

I can always be trusted as a staff member with or without higher up staff I may make mistakes here and there but
that's why I will learn from my mistakes

Biased

I am not a different person based on other people I punish people the way they should pe punish I treat
others the way I want to be treated

Responsible

I am very Responsible I understand that it is one of the most important things to staffing I were to be told to do something even if it not something
I'm not good at, or I do not like doing I will try my best to have it done on time

Experience

I have very good knowledge when it comes to
staffing, I can efficiently work with other staff members to get to job done I have experience with some of the Trial-Mod commands such as /mute /slowchat /clearchat, I overall have 3 weeks of staffing experience and I am currently working my way up from smaller to bigger HCF Servers and wanting to learn more as I go

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I had to rate my honesty, I would give myself a 10 if we're talking about being staff on a Minecraft server. Not everyone is a 10 but when it comes to something that I am willing to work hard for and could become more and more with the server, I am willing to be 100% honest and dedicated to the server so I can possibly become a head-staff one day.

Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional)

No

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes,
I can

↬ What is your telegram @?

@belter0

↬ What is your discord @?

Belter ツ#0001

↬ Additional Information (optional)?

A few days ago, I was online messing around with friends cheating. Yes, I am aware that cheating is bannable and it isn't cool, but I'd just like to apologize for cheating and that it won't happen again weather I'm staff or not staff.

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.