Not open for further replies.

Befriend

IGN (In Game Name):
My IGN is Befriend
Timezone:
My Timezone is CEST
I currently live in Norway

Do you own a quality microphone?:
I do have a good quality Microphone. I am currently using my headset microphone (headset is the Logitech G Pro), and I also have a Blue Slowball

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all three of these platforms. I can provide Both my Telegram and Discord if requested to.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have a lot of previous staff experience, here's a list filled with Ranks, and information about my resignation:

ParaPVP [Mod+]
I was a Staff member on ParaPVP for about 3 or 4 Months. I ended up having to resign on this server due to my own personal problems with both family and school. During my time as a staff member on Para I learned a lot tho. I learned how to properly screenshare to find clients such as Spook and Vape (Popular Ghost clients at the time). Me having to leave this network really hurt me and the friends that I was staffing with, but it was for the better that I left. Here is some proof: Click here

Arcane [Mod]
I was a staff member on Arcane for about 3 months aswell. Sadly I ended up resigning here too, but not for the same reasons as I resigned on ParaPVP. The reasons why I resigned on Arcane was because of the toxicity within the staffteam itself. I feel like the staffteam was getting out of hand and I did not want to associate myself with it. I learned a lot of things here too. For example how to properly use one of the more popular screensharing tools (Process hacker) Proof: Click here

FaithfulMC [Mod+]
I was a staffmember on Faithful for a long time too. I ended up resigning here too due to the same reasons as on Arcane, just here it was even worse. Faithful's staffteam was so bad that people did not listen to the managers during Staff meetings. Everyone were told not to type in chat or talk, yet they did so. All the staff members in Faithful were extremely immature and I did not feel like sticking around which lead to my resignation. Proof: Click here

ViperMC [Senior Mod]
I was recently a Senior Mod on ViperMC, but yet again had to resign. This time it was because of High School and the amount of pressure that was put onto me. I felt like I had to put my priorities into school and I told the managers of Viper so. They said it was okay and that I take the time I need away from the server. They told me that I did not worry about losing my rank, but I decided to resign as I felt it was quite unfair to the other staff members that I would keep my rank after the amout of inactivity I had. Proof: Click here

I have also been staff on some smaller servers such as:
CobraMC [Owner] - Videos of server can be provided
DarkHCF [Owner]
Cipher Network [Manager]
HCRealms [Manager] - The old one
Trexic [Admin]
CavePVP [Mod]
TazeHQ [Mod]

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become a staff member on Sagepvp because I really enjoy the server and the community in general. I have also always loved the feeling of getting rid of cheaters on a server, I just feel so good knowing that I helped someone out. I also love being in ts talking to other staff members and helping players players out. I want to help people with all their problems, but that's hard. so I'll help with their problems on the server instead. For me staffing has become a thing that I miss doing, I haven't been able to staff on a real server for a long time. I miss that rush I get when I help people out and make their day better. I want to become staff to make Sagepvp a better place for everyone. I also really miss the making a staff series for my youtube channel. My channel was originally built around my staff series on Arcane. And I feel like i can really bring that back on Sagepvp.

Not only do I want to help people out with all their problems on both the server and in real life. I want to make the community as good as it can possibly be. Both all of the HCF community and Sagepvp's community on it's own. I feel like this is something I am able to do without problems as I do have a lot of experience to bring with me. I feel like Savepvp is the server that can really bring back my feelings from staffing on other servers. I really miss this feeling and I really miss it.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I believe that you guys should accept me as staff as I am extremely Professional; I think that I am very professional and mature. Obviously I can make jokes in funny situations, but I believe that everyone can do so. I know that I also can make the mistake of making a joke at a bad/serious time, but I try my best not to do so. I stay formal and professional during all my encounters with players in need of help. Also if there is a player screaming at me in teamspeak I am very good at calming them down. I always need to know both sides of the story before I make a decision. Another reason why I believe that you should accept me as a staffmember is my trustworthyness; I am probably one of the more trustworthy people in the community. I have never done something that has lead to me being demoted on a server. This proves that I am one of the most loyal and trustworthy staff members that you can have.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Sadly I do not believe that I know anybody on the sagepvp staff team that can Vouch for me as I am new to this server itself.

Additional Information:
I do not believe I have anything other than this to say. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read my staff application. I wish you have a wonderful day, yet again thank you. I also love forums. Usually when I am bored I like to go onto different servers forums and Respond to peoples staff applications. I suppose the fact that I am such a "Forum freak" is positive as I know what to look for in an application.

Last edited:

Befriend

Reserved for future Updates

Edit 1:
Added additional information/details to the "Additional Information" Section

Edit 2:
Added the servers colors to their names under the "Previous Staff Experience" Section

Last edited:

Austinwg46

Established member
[ + 1 ]
Chill person
Would be good fit for the Staff team.
Detailed​

Goodluck with the further process of your Application!

Inship

Established member
-1 All those screen can be faked i mean you can legit go on some videos where the dude is mod+ on fmc or srmod on viper and legit take a screen those are not valid proof

Status
Not open for further replies.