HcVirus - Mod - Owner Left
ParityMC - Helper - Rebranded
Eythril Network - Mod - Demoted Inactivity
HcNations - Mod+ - Resigned
Lethal Network - Mod - Resigned
RoyalHCF - Mod+ - Shutdown
Valor - Mod+ - Shutdown

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Firstly, I would like to join the Sage Pvp staff team because I see Sage becoming one of the bigger hcf servers. Seeing as there are some of the top tier factions who play on here. I want to make sure those factions are getting the best experience on the server. Also one of my friends (LackSwag) currently has youtuber so I would also like to be a easy first contact for him if there are any cheaters or people threatening any way. This also could be useful with other youtubers across the network. I am a very active player in the hcf community and have been playing on Sage nearly since the beginning and to this day enjoy playing on it. Including watching the bigger factions fight to the smaller fights. I just want to make sure both teams both have an equal chance without cheaters.

Secondly, although minecraft and real life don't have many things in common. Being a staff member is a lot more of life skill then lots of people would think. Although I don't really struggle with social skills. Staffing could help me exceed those barriers that I have set. This can be done by helping players in teamspeak or even if its in game.

Thirdly, if I become a staff member on the sagepvp network I will put lots of effort into being active around 2-4 hours a day. Also being available even hours that I am not on my computer as I use all the applications used for HCF such as Telegram, Discord and Teamspeak. (I check them all multiple times a day) Also If I am not on my main computer I have a second one that has two monitors to easily do support rooms with extra tabs open and other stuff. Also I can do support rooms in my bed at night as I have minecraft on my laptop and teamspeak too. (Good Microphone). As I said previously I am very active so I would be able to help with ingame glitches along with reporting some glitches as they come in. I am very active in the SagePvP discord reading many of the announcements reading them in the first couple of hours.

Fourthly, looking into the future of SagePvP I see it being the next evolution of HCF as it includes a big teamfighting aspect. That being said I want to be a part of that and making sure Sage is doing the best of their ability to put out the best server they can out to the public. I want to be able to help that make sure SagePvP exceeds great and becomes a great hcf server. Also making sure new coming hcf players have a good entry into HCF without cheaters and the least amount of toxicity in chat. Since you can't do anything about voice calls.

Fifthly, responsibility personally I like to think about myself as a pretty humble person. In arguments I try to stay as calm and as professional as possible. Due to HCF being so toxic it is most likely hard for many players to stay calm in arguments. Also when I make mistakes I take full ownership of them and I don't let the problem drag along. The same things go for maturity

Sixthly, knowledge there many things to know about hcf and how to follow the guidelines. For example lots of people confuse allying I am fortunate to be able to clearly tell the difference between most situations if I cant tell I can go ask a staff member of a higher or equal rank.

Seventhly, similar to what I said in number 6 I understand the concept of hcf and don't need much training in the early staff periods.

Eightly, reliability to me minecraft is just as important then is real life. If I get asked to do something by a certain date or something needs to be done as soon as possible I will find time to do it whether its real life or in game.

In the end I want to be a staff member on the sage pvp network because I want to be able to help players by be active and giving an equal opinion on both sides.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I get accepted to the sagepvp network staff team I will improve the experience by being active in the community 12 hours a day. Checking telegram discord and teamspeak every hour or so. I will aslo be moderating chat all the time that I am going to be online the server. around 2-4 hours a day. After that, I will be monitoring the bigger fights with competitive factions at big events like citadel and cathedral and koths. On sage I plan on helping as much as I can if its the admins, owners or developers who need help I will always be available to help them out. I want to help sage clear out as many rule breakers as possible with my capability in screen sharing while staying professional and making sure they follow the guidelines. On sage I will be working my hardest on trying to improve the server to the best of my ability no matter how far it takes me.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a 10/10 because there is no reason to lie about anything that I have previously stated and if anyone has any concerns about what I said I will gladly elaborate on them and explain to them what the confusion is.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Nope
Additional Information?:
Pros:

Active
Active In HCF Community
Very Professional/Mature
Experience
Fluent In French/English
Cons:
I don't always respond but I make sure I read all the messages I have been @ in or tagged
A little young but meets the requirements.

Contact Me At
Telegram @Barnutt
Discord @Barnut#5746
Only Server I am applying on until I get a response
I record everything before I punish

Last edited:

Frankrm

Known member
Neutral (Show proof of experience and I'll change to +1.)

- Detailed.
- Driven.
- Experienced.
- Active.

Good luck!

Barnut

Neutral (Show proof of experience and I'll change to +1.)

- Detailed.
- Driven.
- Experienced.
- Active.

Good luck!
Can you message me on telegram provided in my application. Il make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.