Denied Azarine's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpo

Veteran Member
Although I appreciate the feedback, I would like to know how this is a negative thing that would influence my time on SagePvP?
what he means by this is that youve resigned a lot at your previous experiences so this makes it seem like you’re a ‘server hopper’ who eg will resign if the server loses some players for a bit

AzarineX

what he means by this is that youve resigned a lot at your previous experiences so this makes it seem like you’re a ‘server hopper’ who eg will resign if the server loses its players for a bit
Resigning does not in ANY way whatsoever equate to being a server hopper, as these are over the span of four years, like I already said.

Rexy.

Established member

First Point
cannot seem to achieve a high rank on networks (staff hopper)|

second point

Heyyyy I owned CortexHCF, you where demoted for abusing your dick off, you never reached admin, that's straigh cap. when we achieved 400 players on sotw you decided to use a dupe bug, and gave everyone a total of 200 keys from a keyall voucher you duped, as a Mod* you failed your ss test 4 times

AzarineX

First Point

second point

Heyyyy I owned CortexHCF, you where demoted for abusing your dick off, you never reached admin, that's straigh cap. when we achieved 400 players on sotw you decided to use a dupe bug, and gave everyone a total of 200 keys from a keyall voucher you duped, as a Mod* you failed your ss test 4 times
I don't know why you are lying and saying this. CortexHCF was a server 4 years ago and NEVER hit even near 400 players. There were no SS tests, and I was never demoted for abusing. I have proof of my staff positions, as I showed. There weren't even keyalls back then, and dupe bugs were barely a thing. This is obviously a lie, I'm not sure why'd you even say this.

AzarineX

First Point

second point

The owner went by Nick, or Martinchodel. Not "Rexy" or "SeniorManager".

AzarineX

First Point

second point

I have lots of high ranks, look at my experience. And once again, not reaching a high position (which doesn't even apply here) doesn't even equate at all to being a staff hopper.

AzarineX

You sure, you mean it was opened by "StrafeRequired" yeah i managed it alongside him :) under the igns, MehEmoji,Tabed,ICantPotFFS
Ah, I see. Yeah, Nick changed his name to that around a year later after the initial release. And that still doesn't explain why you're lying on my thread and trying to make me look bad. I have a video of you abusing and cheating as an Admin and that video actually got you demoted.

Disclaimer, at the time of this video I was Ruby rank.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- With that much experience, what is there to make me believe you'll be here for long? Too much experience is not a good thing.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.