Playerbase: 120-170 [70 Active Players]

SaintHCF
Owner
Playerbase: Never released / shutdown after weeks of development

Hope Network
HCF Lead Management
Playerbase: 50-60 [40-30 Active Players]

Note:
I have more experience In being a staff member but those we're the main ones.
I just wanted to clear this, if I get accepted I am planning on staying for as long as I can

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member on Sage not only to help people but to also have fun, being a staff member consists of a couple of skills you need to have.

《 Honesty 》
Being honest is a big part of being staff on such a large network like Sage.
I've come to learn that being honest is a must when staffing, not only being honest to the people I'm working with but to the players as well.
with all the managers and staff managers I've worked with being 100% honest is again a must and I'm never planning to lie

《 Activity 》
My schedule - EST

Monday: 08:00AM - 7:00PM
Tuesday: 08:00AM - 7:00PM
Wednesday: 08:00AM - 7:00PM
Thursday: 08:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday: 09:50AM - 12:00AM
Saturday: All Day
Sunday: 08:00AM - 7:00PM

My schedule - GMT (5 hours a head of EST]
Monday: 1:30PM - 12AM
Tuesday: 1:30PM - 12AM
Wednesday: 1:30PM - 12AM
Thursday: 1:30PM - 12AM
Friday: 2:50PM - 5AM
Saturday: 2:00PM - 5AM
Sunday: 2:00PM - 12AM

as you can see by my schedule I have a lot of free time and I'm planning on using all that time staffing

《 Being Professional 》
I'm always professional no matter what is going on I think that being professional is also a huge part of being a staff member, no matter what situation I am in I tend to always stay as professional as I can. With being staff on such a large network like Sage I think if your not professional It makes people look down on not just me but the server also. So that is one of the reasons why I always stay professional and why it is such a huge part of being a staff member.

《 Support Rooms 》
As you can see I can put a lot of time into the server and most of that time will be going into helping players in Teamspeak
I can do support rooms for hours, I don't know why but it just seems really fun doing support rooms and I've always wanted to do support rooms on such a large network.
It seems like it can't get boring, My friend has told me how fun the experience has been so far.

《 Learning 》
When it comes to learning that is really my strong suit, I think it's really easy to teach me things
because of how fast I pickup, when people are teaching me just a simple explanation will really help me
learn the topic

《 Maturity 》
Maturity is a really important part because if your not mature that makes people look down on the network and the staff team.
I think maturity is a really big part of being a staff member, may even be the most important part because like I've said if your not mature or professional it will give backlash to the network and the staff team. With all my experience being a staff member I have really learned what it is to be mature in certain situation.

《 》

《 If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: 》
That is a good question, I think with all my experience I know what do to in certain situations.
I know all the commands a helper should know after being staff for a couple of days.
People may think with a lot of experience I'm not loyal to a server but that is not true at all with a lot of experience comes a lot of skill that benefits the server and the player's experience. I've been playing HCF for almost 4 years now and I know the struggles of being a player like
nobody in teamspeak or nobody answering helpop. With my weird schedule I will be on when there are almost no staff members online. I will always move somebody in teamspeak even If for some reason I don't like them, I'm never biased towards a player even if he doesn't like me or is disrespectful, I will always make sure I help the player that needs help no matter what situation I'm in or the player is in.

《 If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 》
Like I've probably said a lot of times I think I am really honest, I've always been honest no matter what, or In any situation my plan is to always be honest no matter what people are saying I always admit to my mistakes.

《 Can any current staff members vouch for you?: 》
Yes, puzzlers.
《 Additional Information?: 》
Telegram: @TwoDTR

Last edited by a moderator:

Goodful

I suggest not posting another application, just edit this post and copy and paste it in. When it has been uploaded be sure to reply to this message and I'll read your application.

A

Averred

Sorry for posting early, now all the changes are made.
Feel free to give me any feedback and advice.

A

Averred

I suggest not posting another application, just edit this post and copy and paste it in. When it has been uploaded be sure to reply to this message and I'll read your application.
Already done, thanks for the advice!

bannedforcheats

• Add more detail in the section "Why would you like to become a staff member"?
  • No color scheme (Add some color in there man!) It would look amazing after that.
Goodluck

-banned

A

Averred

• Add more detail in the section "Why would you like to become a staff member"?
  • No color scheme (Add some color in there man!) It would look amazing after that.
Goodluck

-banned
I feel like I really highlighted all the key points in that topic stating my strong suits and the subjects. But I will try to add more. I also changed the color scheme.
Thanks for your feedback!

bannedforcheats

I feel like I really highlighted all the key points in that topic stating my strong suits and the subjects. But I will try to add more. I also changed the color scheme.
Thanks for your feedback!
When I meant color scheme, I meant the titles and subtitles, not the actual words. Leave those black.

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.