ash229_YT

IGN (In Game Name): Ash229_YT
Timezone: GMT-6
Do you have a good quality mic?: yes
Do you have Discord Telegram and Teamspeak?: yes discord is Ash229_YT#7840
How many hours can you put in the server per week:
Any previous punishments on Sagepvp?: yes 1 for a false ban
Any past experiences in being a staff member?: Exile|Owner|1 month
I was Owner on Exile then resigned because there were 4 owners and there was no need for that many Owners.
SpectrePvP|Owner|5 months
I was Owner on Spectre then we merged with Exile.
Although I have little experience that's why I want to become staff to prove to you I can be a benefit to the team and to learn new things, because u can't get more experience without being given a chance.
Why do you want to become staff?:I want to become staff on this server for multiple reasons, Mainly because I have been playing SagePVP for a good bit now and it is enjoyable until I meet cheaters and when I meet them I always call for staff and no staff ever help me. Also I want to be able to help players in need, because I love helping people it always make me happy to see other people happy and I have played as a regular player on SagePVP for a while and want to start helping players.

Why should we accept you as staff?: Maturity:
Although I am only 15 and am young and have lot of things and lessons to learn in life I feel I am very mature for my age and am always mature when it comes to work and things related to work and I also like to have fun when I am not doing work but am always serious when it comes down to work.I will never mess around with somebody and troll them
even if I know them.And I would never troll a hacker/cheater I would ban them and say have a nice day. If somebody starts an argument with me I would just try to calmly defuse the situation and work it out without arguing or controversy.
Honesty:
I am very honest when it comes to things like players,my job and other people in general because the one thing I dislike most is a liar and dishonest person so I would never betray anybody or lie to a staff member/player just because I know the player I would still treat them just like any other person and if they are cheating give them the punishment they deserve.

Respect:
If you are staff or even a player I fell like respect is the most important characteristic to have. I think no matter what somebody does or who they are they deserve respect even if they have not gave you respect your should still respect them.I would respect every staff member and player, I would never not respect a staff member because they are disrespectful or higher than me. Because in my eyes, respect is the most important thing to any relationship/friendship and trust.

Trust:
As a person who has been back stabbed and betrayed and lied to many times I can say trust is very important. Trust is one of the best things you can have especially in a job or anything really and from losing peoples trust I know that trust is not to be taking for granted and I will never betray you or anybody for that fact. I also know trust takes months and sometimes even years to earn but you can lose trust in just a few seconds. And once you lose that trust it is the hardest thing to gain back. Which is why I will never betray anybody or lie to them.

Knowledge:
To be staff you need to have some sort of knowledge on what to do in certain situations and I feel like I have that knowledge as I have been playing HCF and minecraft in general for about 4-5 years now and have learned a lot about how the game works and how the players act. I also know how staff should act and what they should do in situations they may encounter. And can potentially help staff out if they are new. And I can also spot hackers easily since I have seen a lot as I have been in the HCF community for a while now.

Patience:
I feel as a staff member you should have patience because in situations were you have just froze someone and they are screaming and yelling at you staff without patience would just kick and ban them instantly but a staff with patience would try to defuse the situation and wait for that person to cooldown. And I feel I have a lot of patience and do not get mad easily or at all really. Which means I will not impulse ban which is a really bad trait to have as a staff member because you could impulse ban and it could be false and you could get a strike for that and since I have patience I won't impulse ban or falsely ban. And when you are in teamspeak and discord and are trying to talk but somebody interrupts you should just wait let them talk then you could talk or you could ask them nicely to let you talk.

Additional Information: I am 15 I love hanging out with my friends and riding dirtbikes (I currently have a Honda CRF 150F) and I love playing Basketball and Football.
Thank you so much for reading this!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ash229_YT, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.