Not open for further replies.

Arshiaa

IGN (In-Game Name): Arshiaa

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Timezone: GMT +1 (Belgium)

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Some of my previous staffing experiences that have revolved around who I am as a person are:

HCGods - Trial-Moderator (50 players)
I have previously been a part of the HCGods staff team. This server was a relatively small server, however I kept very busy with considering being a Trail-Moderation. My main job within this position was assisting the players in-game. This showed my dedication and experience within the moderation field as I got used to a relatively-small server’s playerbase. Within this small server however, I was able to develop my skills I have today. This is through assistance of players, knowledge of HCF, and overall organizational abilities.
EndLessMC - Moderator (500 players)
EndlessMC previously expanded my knowledge based on my moderation skills in a large community. EndlessMC is the most influential server for my experiences because this is where I learned all of what I will be applying to SagePvP. For example, I have worked with many individuals in an effective manner when it comes to catching blacklisted mod users and threats that involve doxing. Furthermore, this server has introduced me to multiple skills I will be using in my possible future positions and what I have known. They have provided me with as much knowledge I need to know to figure out the basics of the moderation process when it comes to large servers. I have many large server experiences, however I believe this one is the most noticeable as this is a server with the potential I was striving vividly for. However, this position did not fully work out.

SuperPotings - Manager (120 players)
Super Postings allowed me to experience the simplistic attributes that have to do with management. Not only did this server teach me about strict organization skills, SuperPotings has properly taught me how to deal with time-management skills. For example, with the proper setting up of staff meetings and interviews, these require precision even some moderators would not think about. Since you are representing a full network, you must have the ability to be recognized within the community as a dependable source. Meaning, you are someone who is required to be looking at the server at all times. You are representing the server alongside you and nothing less. This Manager position has also allowed for me to validly introduce moderation skills into it. In fact, even some of the cases that Administrators cannot properly deal with, I was introduced to the problem. Furthermore, I think these issues with professionalism and caution. This is in order to keep the name of this server that I have worked with which defines the definition of dedication.
SagePvP (Previous Owner)
I have indeed been a part of this community with the previous owner of this server. This has allowed for me to gain somewhat the “tone” of what can be displayed with SagePvP. Meaning, I am able to identify certain actions before they have been done and certain circumstances before they have been handled. Being a part of the “skeleton” of what SagePvP is now allows for me to get to be an elder within the community. I do know the basic components of this server and am willing to learn anything new in order to fulfill my duties of being a staff member. I have previously been a staff member on SagePvP twice. Once, I was a Helper and the other time I was a Moderator. Not only has this experience shaped my passion for working alongside this server, but has helped influence my many experiences of the past.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member not only to better my experiences, but to provide an adventure for the players. What I mean by this is that the qualities I have are perfectly handled by an individual who can withstand certain situations other applicants may not be able to. These qualities simply range from responsible to a great multi-tasker, however I will expand on these later. Providing the purest environment for the player’s is one of my main goals when it comes to being a player. This is one of the many qualities I would bring to the staff team.In fact, there is more to providing a comfortable environment for the players. To go into depth, players must feel a bright connection with the staff members. They want to feel like they are in trusted hands. For example, if a player is needing assistance, I would like to branch out to this person by not only answering their question, but forming a connection with them through the realm of gaming. This is what assisting the players is all about. Being an active player introduces this ideal perfectly. Connecting and communicating with players is what being a staff member is all about. I, unfortunately, have seen this decline in SagePvP as for the lack of communication can be seen over TeamSpeak & the server itself. I am not saying I could supply 100% of what SagePVP really needs, however I would be a very effective asset to the team. I would like to become a staff member because of addiction for assistance. My expertise revolves around the ability to help individuals maturely, responsibly and precisely. Within this server environment, players can obviously identify that it is very difficult to become a “kind” individual. For example, you have players who are known for being disrespectful, however get away with the simplest of tasks such as swearing. This is not only strictly not tolerated, there’s a certain reason why this is happening. As HCF servers are known for being toxic, there’s always a reason behind it and it usually has to do with the staff’s ability. This comes with communication of the staff team which I would like to properly bring to SagePvP. This not only, for example, allows players to decrease their chances of “raging”, but provide an overall good community for the new players incoming to the server. Dealing with any type of players though comes with determination and professionalism. In fact, players at times will favor staff members who are increasingly known for their professionalism, rather than their bias for certain players. With my multi-tasking abilities, I would like to further assist the team with player reports and the countless individuals needing assistance in the TeamSpeak. For example, with my previous experiences like HCGames & KothHCF, countless players joined at times when a number of things were going on. However, I was able to stabilize whatever situation I was dealing with by myself (or if needed, another staff member) and calm the environment. Not only did my multi-tasking abilities work in handy during this situation, but my ability to strive for a calmer environment assisted properly. This is what being a staff team is all about. The ability to have a professional organization run by individuals who are experienced and strive for the best of the community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Improving the players’ experiences when it comes to being on SagePvP is an essential of why I would like to become a staff member on this team. Within my experiences, I have learned multiple ways to learn about people, however there is one that I have learned quite recently and that is you must learn your craft. As being a previous staff member of this server (not with the current owner), I have observed the community of now and then and have the ability to apply the qualities I have learned from the two. Meaning, the assistance of players will be more effective as I have been here previously with this community. You cannot be on with your craft unless you are constantly learning about it.
Being a staff member doesn’t revolve around your reputation of yourself, but how everyone around you sees you and your perspective for the community. SagePvP has always had a very communal-based tone to it and I would like to volunteer in order to assist with this server once again in this new community. I am of course not at all perfecting my craft, as I am still properly learning, however with the contributions of what I have put into with my previous experiences, I would like to do the same for SagePvP. I have set my maturity in places where countless players look up to staff members as role models. In fact, on Valox, one of my previous experiences, I ran into an individual who was struggling with an issue he was having with a command. I quickly assisted him in this quick time of need and turns out the issue was he was typing in the command incorrectly. He then thanked me for his time. These interactions are what I live for when it comes to being around large communities. For example, if you are given a seed, you should not plant it, but strive for more. Meaning, you should be able to grow that seed into an apple tree and assist everyone within the community. This is something similarly what I would like to introduce to the community and have been attempting to throughout my time here.
Being a staff member is more than doing your job by assisting with reports, but striving for a solid connection with the people around you. Building your reputation allows for you to assist others when in time of need and that is the best possible thing you can do for an individual. Especially, when their time is spent on the server that you are volunteering on. I am looking for an organization that is not only looking for excellence for the future, but an organization that isn’t only looking to get by. The players will see in me I have valid potential within this community, if I am not already known, they will realize what I have in store for this community and the future of moderation on SagePvP.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Unfortunately, at this time there are no current staff members that can vouch for me. I have previously been a part of the SagePvP staff team before, however none of the staff members that are currently staff cannot vouch for me. This is because I am an elder of the network and have worked with individuals that have been here through the beginnings of SagePvP. I will continue to be an assistance to the current staff members in an attempt to kindle a relationship with them, however I will not force any action upon them in order to vouch for me. I am representing myself and anyone who chooses to stand behind me in my adventure on SagePvP once again.

Additional Information?:
Hey! My in-game username is Arshiaa and I am currently 16 years of age. Some things about me is, ironically, I am an athletic individual. I often enjoy football and anything to do with fitness in general. Furthermore, I also like to contribute my time in the technological community as someone who assists with technology. For example, setting up PC’s, fixing server lag issues, and plug-ins that are not properly operating. My main source of happiness comes from assisting others which I have always strived off of. I hope you have enjoyed reading my application and have an amazing day!

Ties

Established member
  • Poorly written
  • 1/2 of this app is just repeating what you said before
  • Your "can anyone vouch" is 120 words

Quick

+0.25
Lacking Information
Please focus while writing,
If both accepted im exited to be working with you.

Flesh

+0.25
Lacking Information
Please focus while writing,
If both accepted im exited to be working with you.
Just a suggestion. Instead of saying “lacking information”, expand on what they haven’t put information to overall. The application looks pretty solid from my POV. The examples are perfect examples of the representation of the players skills and what they are capable of handling. They have also been apart of the HCF community and has some experience as well. Finally, keep in mind reading the entire application before making an opinion ;)

+1 on this application from me. I have previously worked with this individual on multiple occasions and is a very professional person.

Plus8

Try to spend more time writing about “ Why would you like to become staff “ & “ How can you improve the players experience “ the rest aren’t necessary
Good luck!
Regards,

ImFye

Botings

Elite Member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.