Denied Aquener's Staff Application

Aquener

IGN (In-Game Name): Aquener

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU / EEST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: As I said in the previous servers I had been Staff on, I have gathered a lot of experience to my self and have worked hard on those servers. I have been Manager on two different servers, and I have been Admin on a few as well. I worked hard on those servers, and I am also looking forward to working very hard on Sage as well.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I think that I am a fantastic participant in trying to get Staff on the SagePvp. I feel so because of my abilities to be very dedicated and active on the server and help in support rooms and help the people that are directly trying to contact us via /helpop. I am usually very busy and can staff for quite some time. What I think is great about me is that I do not get tired of doing something I love, and I would more than just love being Staff on SagePvp. This also means that I will be helping people non-stop, and you can count on me with that. I am also a very kind-hearted person, and if someone ever needs anyone to talk to, I am usually free and available unless I am not there or am very busy. If you are reading this and you want someone to talk to, you can always message me on discord or telegram. I am also a very forgiving person so, if someone did something terrible that harmed the community unless I am entirely restricted to doing anything to help their case, I would always try what I can to help fix that. This can count as ban appeals or shortening bans. However, that does not mean that I will not ban someone who is blatantly cheating; I will ban them for the appropriate time. I will now list the character traits that I use while staffing.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will be online in teamspeak a lot, and I will answer every /help or "staff msg me", players will want to play on this server as there will be eternal support and relationship, I want to improve the players ' understanding of the staff team of this server, players will not complain about long answers in teamspeak or on the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: [ 9 ] I am also a sincere person. If I ever do something wrong, I will own up to it, even if it could ruin everything I have ever worked for. I am looking forward to using this trait a lot more, especially if I do get accepted at the Sagepvp network.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I think no

Additional Information?: no

Reapify

-1 Have mot specified the servers they were staff on as well as give proof. Either way best of luck.

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.