Denied Apply to high please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiert

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Regiert
↬ Age: 18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): SA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience? (Include proof): yes, I have a curriculum; https://docs.google.com/document/d/168B59WkX9RsF09eG2G7UDi16yJvKg7rmJDfbG0UWVbg/edit?usp=drivesdk
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I like sage and I'm looking for a high staff place in a big network
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Active events, giveaways, more spanish users and more "new gen" suggestions
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I would think I'm an 8, I don't have as much experience as some of my acquaintances, but I can contribute a lot to the network to try to improve the current situation of the network.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional): No
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 6h or 7h
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: regiert in discord and @regiertt on telegram
↬ Additional Information (optional): I can record staff series and I can staffing in live to increase the server media

killua

Head Admin
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.