Denied Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWEXX

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name) DAWEXX
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a mod on a smp but that was long time ago.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: i would like to be staff on sage becasue i think i could change lots of stuff and help people which need it.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well if i would get accepted i would for sure be the best to people and most helpfull i can cos ik people like to come to a server in which the staff on it is rly helpfull and nice.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? It would be 8 i am very honest becasue i dont lie and i feel better when i am honest with people.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
Additional Information?: I am From Poland i love to help people and i like to do support room (i was helping my admin and sr mod on cave and was helping people) i like to play mo c and play basketball. Also if i would get accepted i would try my best and i would grind and be active alot atleast 5-8h a day.

Last edited:
E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.