Denied Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirlukesalot

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): Sirlukesalot

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was staff on hcraven, demonicMc, fiercepvp and others but they were mostly faction servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Well I have been playing sage for a few years now and I have really gotten familiar with the player base and staff members and I would love to join the the staff team to help out with any questions or problems that come my way. I love helping players with what ever they need and I would be very active in-game and in ts/discord.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well I have played sage kits/hcf for a long time and one thing that has always gotten to me was the amount of time it took for a problem to be solved. For example, when I would go in ts, it would take close to an hour or more to get it solved. I would personally help out the players as fast as I could and with the greatest of my abilities (depending on what rank I would have and my perms). I know that a lot of hcf and kits players wait in ts for a long time and I think by accepting me, I could cut the wait time for everyone. -thanks

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 8 and i would love to answer any questions you might have for me. As I always do, I would answer them with the utmost truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Vuruxd, Jenna and chronicSeizures (I think lol)

Additional Information?: I will be on a lot and since I have been playing sage for some time, I am familiar with the rules and regulations. Please keep me in mind for this position

Mineo

Not Seeing much detail here. It would be easier to read if you spaced out the format to your application. Maybe link some proof of previous staff application. Finally experience playing the server does not mean experience staffing, I see what you mean when you talk about playing all these years you are good with the community and good with the server itself.
Gonna have to -1

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but I won't be moving forward with your application at this time. Please add some more content

Status
Not open for further replies.