Denied Application for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxh

I would like to apply for Staff on SagePvp
as it's a server where I would like to help and keep in clean, I am Lrxh, I am 15 years old I have a working mic and I keep online for more than 6 hours on the SagePvP. I have a discord account which username is LrxPin#1247, and I have telegram and TS, I speak Fluent English, Arabic, German and some French. My Minecraft username is lrxh_2, I live in Europa. I have had some past staff experience. I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP
as I would like to keep the server Clean from Cheaters, people using blacklisted modifications. If I get accepted I would like to remove as many Cheaters to make the legit players experience the best. If I am honest I would rate my self an 8/10 as I am really good at SS, but some Ghost Client with good Self Destruct might get through. I will be able to be online for 12h on every map. My telegram is lrxh. and I use My own ways to SS people with potential Cheats I have strings for client like vape, entorpy and much more. I have been Staff on servers like Jartex and have had my own Server with 50 online members at once. And I have 2 years of java experience which will help a lot with SS'ing. If you need proof of me being able to SS people dm me or look at the end of this Application.

Short Format :

Format
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): lrxh_2

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Jartexnetwork, Pikanetwork, HazelMc

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

As I would like to keep the server clean from cheaters and players using blacklisted modifications. I’d also wanna talk about my patience, my patience is key in any situation. When doing support rooms, I assume people that are less knowledge than other active players come into TS with little proof or they are unprepared but have the proof. I would tell them to upload it somewhere and I would work with them till we can get it solved with. I’m usually not the type of person to move them out until they have proof. Over the years, as HCF has been on a decrease I wanted to get into the staffing scene of it. HCF got more and more toxic and the player count decreased. I’m willing to help staff on servers, in order to revive HCF and keep it alive.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I get accepted I will try my best to keep server Clean from Cheaters for legit users to get the best experience. I can work with anybody no matter what. The way they talk or act, does not put an impact on me and I’m still there to resolve any situation and help out. I’d help out majorly by being very active in the Discord and answering peoples questions or concerns. I believe there a lot of really good implementations, that can be added to the SagePVP network and it can be an overall game changer and I’m willing to take a lot of ideas from the community and going straight to higher ups or developers. Basically, to sum it up is I’m a very open person willing to take any suggestion or idea that could implement a lot of beneficial movements to the community. I could impact the community in everyway possible and i can put a lot of benefits to it also. What I’ve learned from other servers is that I could easily benefit the community just by being active overall and answering everyone’s questions. Not only, i could be just helping people with there concerns and questions. I would be putting out feedback myself and ideas to make Sage a better place for everyone, I would love to help out in every way possible. In all the other servers I staffed, I would be able to benefit the community a lot. By asking for permission to answer suggestions and i would be available to answer my DM’s with concerns. I’ve been playing Sage for a while now, and all players are looking for in the Staffing side is staff that are active and that can help them out in every way possible. I can be both, very active and helpful easily.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:

8/10 as I am really good at SS, but some Ghost Client with good Self Destruct might get through. I believe to have always given my honest opinion towards staff members, players, builders and media's and using my confidence and understanding of many issues I will encounter of my time being on Sage I am able to make quick and reliable action to the issue occurred. I believe that being honest is the best way forwards in all situations and if you'd just be honest then things won't go wrong in the first place.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, unfortunately

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): Yes I do meet the requirement of a minimum the12 hours playtime per map.

↬ What is your telegram @? :
@lrxhPin

↬ What is your discord @?:

LrxPin#1247

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

No

SS proof :
(Sorry for the bad quality)

Last edited:

PPlayed

+1 lots of detail
-1 just saying “i am applying for admin” cuz you cant just go no staff to admin u gotta work ur way up <3 otherwise g

4Gpuglife

Established member
I would like to apply for Staff on SagePvp
as it's a server where I would like to help and keep in clean, I am Lrxh, I am 15 years old I have a working mic and I keep online for more than 6 hours on the SagePvP. I have a discord account which username is LrxPin#1247, and I have telegram and TS, I speak Fluent English, Arabic, German and some French. My Minecraft username is lrxh_2, I live in Europa. I have had some past staff experience. I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP
as I would like to keep the server Clean from Cheaters, people using blacklisted modifications. If I get accepted I would like to remove as many Cheaters to make the legit players experience the best. If I am honest I would rate my self an 8/10 as I am really good at SS, but some Ghost Client with good Self Destruct might get through. I will be able to be online for 12h on every map. My telegram is lrxh. and I use My own ways to SS people with potential Cheats I have strings for client like vape, entorpy and much more. I have been Staff on servers like Jartex and have had my own Server with 50 online members at once. And I have 2 years of java experience which will help a lot with SS'ing. If you need proof of me being able to SS people dm me or look at the end of this Application.

Short Format :

Format
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): lrxh_2

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Jartexnetwork, Pikanetwork, HazelMc

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

As I would like to keep the server clean from cheaters and players using blacklisted modifications. I’d also wanna talk about my patience, my patience is key in any situation. When doing support rooms, I assume people that are less knowledge than other active players come into TS with little proof or they are unprepared but have the proof. I would tell them to upload it somewhere and I would work with them till we can get it solved with. I’m usually not the type of person to move them out until they have proof. Over the years, as HCF has been on a decrease I wanted to get into the staffing scene of it. HCF got more and more toxic and the player count decreased. I’m willing to help staff on servers, in order to revive HCF and keep it alive.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I get accepted I will try my best to keep server Clean from Cheaters for legit users to get the best experience. I can work with anybody no matter what. The way they talk or act, does not put an impact on me and I’m still there to resolve any situation and help out. I’d help out majorly by being very active in the Discord and answering peoples questions or concerns. I believe there a lot of really good implementations, that can be added to the SagePVP network and it can be an overall game changer and I’m willing to take a lot of ideas from the community and going straight to higher ups or developers. Basically, to sum it up is I’m a very open person willing to take any suggestion or idea that could implement a lot of beneficial movements to the community. I could impact the community in everyway possible and i can put a lot of benefits to it also. What I’ve learned from other servers is that I could easily benefit the community just by being active overall and answering everyone’s questions. Not only, i could be just helping people with there concerns and questions. I would be putting out feedback myself and ideas to make Sage a better place for everyone, I would love to help out in every way possible. In all the other servers I staffed, I would be able to benefit the community a lot. By asking for permission to answer suggestions and i would be available to answer my DM’s with concerns. I’ve been playing Sage for a while now, and all players are looking for in the Staffing side is staff that are active and that can help them out in every way possible. I can be both, very active and helpful easily.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:

8/10 as I am really good at SS, but some Ghost Client with good Self Destruct might get through. I believe to have always given my honest opinion towards staff members, players, builders and media's and using my confidence and understanding of many issues I will encounter of my time being on Sage I am able to make quick and reliable action to the issue occurred. I believe that being honest is the best way forwards in all situations and if you'd just be honest then things won't go wrong in the first place.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, unfortunately

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): Yes I do meet the requirement of a minimum the12 hours playtime per map.

↬ What is your telegram @? :
@lrxhPin

↬ What is your discord @?:

LrxPin#1247

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

No

SS proof :
(Sorry for the bad quality)

-1 no proof of experience, lack of staff experience in hcf staffing

arqf

+1 & -1 it has its downsides and upsides. So downside, too too much detail, and the first part there was no reason to do that. Upsides seems clean, organised, nicely spaced out. So for me it's a +1 & -1 after all goodluck tho 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.