Denied Application, Advertzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel

IGN: Advertzz
Timezone: GMT +1
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I do, quite frankly.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, you can always DM me on Telegram @Suicidalz.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

PvPTemple
I served as an Senior-Moderator on the PvPTemple network for about three months. I first, originally joined the team back in April this year, but due to circumstances, I had to leave for a while. I then reapplied and got my position back cheerfully. I got taught a lot of important things and had to do tasks that I had to have under control. My screensharing skills was increasingly huge at the time I first joined, so that wasn't really a problem for me, but I did get taught one or two things I hadn't mastered yet. After a while, and after some thinking, I thought it was for the better for me to leave the team, so I did.

MinemenClub
What a rollercoaster this was. I got accepted by one of the managers in somewhere around March, and had an interview a couple of days later. I was surprisingly somehow of nervous about the interview at the beginning for some reason, but it all went smooth and I passed the interview stage, and got all my ranks updated. The staff team wasn't the best, in my opinion, and I didn't learn as much either from this experience. Anyway, I managed to reach Moderator a week after getting granted the first rank. I did my job very exquisite and effective. But all things have an ending, and I ended up getting demoted for a few reasons which I believe are absolute stupidity.

ColdNetwork
Without a doubt the worst and the best staff experience I’ve had by far. I hit Senior-Mod three times on this lovely server. This was the server that really opened up my eyes for screensharing and its mechanics. This is where I learnt about staff charisma and how to work as a team. As I said above, it was probably the best experience I've had, due to it all being over 1 year in total. You can say I learnt quite a lot. I resigned because I was at high risk.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I feel like I could make a difference when it comes to moderating the server. I will try my best to make everything run smoothly within punishing players who break the rules and those who want to destroy the experience to the others. I am really quick when it comes to answering players questions. If someone gives me a question, I'll immediately try to answer it as best and understandable as I can. I want nobody to feel like they don't get the answer they want to get, therefore, I am willing to spend a lot of my time doing my duty on the server and of course helping others meanwhile. A trash talker joins the server, what do I do? I will use my permissions that I have to give them a slight mute for using a bad behavior, same things goes to campers and spammers. Other things like why I am willing to spend my time on this server is because I feel like I'm dedicated to the server and it's community. I would like to bring this feeling to the other staff members and really spread the energy to spend hours and hours on the server. This server has like become the only server I play now a time, it has a great community and other stuff but I feel like I want a change in my experience, and that is to help as many people as I can. Catch as many negativity on the server and punish them and remove cheaters. My past experience in being staff is not that great for the fact that this the only server I'm applying for after my break from staffing on servers. But I feel like I could have a really big compact on the server, and its players. I am really good at handling stressful situations and scenarios tho I only am 14 years old. But I've learned from my mistakes in the past with cheating etc. I've become more responsible for every action I take wether it's banning a cheater or doing a life-changing decision, everything decision is a long process for me inside, but it takes a couple of seconds on the outside. When it comes to handling very stressful scenarios I'm the best choice for it. I try to always stay positive and trying to make the best of the situation as possible. I also have a deep passion about Minecraft and how it works, I've played ths game consistently for about 3 - 4 years. Since that moment I've been playing this game and helping others, it's just something about helping people that makes me get a smile on my face.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

• I am a really hard working guy who tries his best to help the community to it's fullest potential. If I start something, then I will almost always work my way up to be finished with that, no matter what it takes to complete it.
  • Along with that, I also think I can handle this position because I have the feeling of professionalism needed when I work for a large server like this server. When addressing another employee, server on the server or even potential donors, it is always important to show respect regardless of position. As a teenager, I understand how to be professional because I have been interviewed and also received a lot of social situations where I have to show courtesy and respect for my employer and the customer. Along with my extensive knowledge of how the game works and how to be a great example of being a staff member, I think I would be a good choice for this position.
  • I think I have the time to make my duty on Sage the best of what it can be. My school is not taking up so much time for me anymore due to some irl things, but still I have plenty of time to dedicate to the players and the server.
  • I treat everyone on the server equaly, I give every player and of course the staff members the respect they need. Being a respectful staff is always a great thing, why? Well, you get alot of respect back from the community. With players thinking that you're the best alternative to talk to whenever they need assistance.
  • Communication is very important when it comes to being a staff member. Without communication, everything would go back and the staff-team would do a really bad job at moderating if you don't communicate misunderstandings will happen between staff members. I do have TeamSpeak, Telegram Discord & Twitter so staff-members and players are always able and open to contact me.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No, not that I can think of.
Additional Information: Nothing at the moment.

Inship

Established member
UHHHH MAH BOY ADVERTTTZ
+1 Chill guy
-Staffed with him on temple and mmc hes a really nice guys
-Yash

Status
Not open for further replies.