Denied Apex's Staff Application re-apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

HCFSkybridge

[-1]
[Updated Response]
I saw your old application and looked into some of the comments and it seems you are not fit for staff. You made another application to either try and hide the comments or bump this application. Some of the ways you responded to the comments are not something that a staff member should be doing. Let me know if I am wrong.

You need to be patient and wait for one application to be read before making another one.

Adeine

Established member
[-1]

[Updated Response]

I saw your old application and looked into some of the comments and it seems you are not fit for staff. You made another application to either try and hide the comments or bump this application. Some of the ways you responded to the comments are not something that a staff member should be doing. Let me know if I am wrong.

You need to be patient and wait for one application to be read before making another one.
So Basically on the other application I made I was toxic b4 but now I improved a lot the toxicity.

Elize

Established member
Hey @IkMyName,

The other day when I checked you're other application out it said you were 13 (unless I am mistaking) but now you are saying you're 14? please explain this to me.

Thanks SeraeAU.

HCFSkybridge

That u say it was a week ago . And now I reapplied cuz I improved the toxicity.

I don’t think you’re understanding this, you can’t improve over a week period. Maybe take a month break from applying and work on being more mature, work on your grammar, and the ability to take criticism.

Austinwg46

Established member
I said that only because I was mad.

Exactly, why you can't be a Staff member. You can't be mad and do stupid things (Ironic for me to say this I know.) You have to be in the same professional 'mood' everytime you handle as a Staff.

Goodluck with the further process of your application

Austin

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.