Denied Apecod's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

apecod

IGN (In-Game Name): apecod
Timezone: CST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): ViperMC, Mod+ for 6 months. Global Mod on Mineverse for over a year. Mod on HydraMC.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I believe I should become a staff member as I am a well rounded person with a good level of experience. I bring forth a good working method as well as a positive attidude. I work hard in everything I do and am passionate about and don't fall under pressure. There's always people who need help and hackers to ban and quality time to spend with people on the server and I know I can do just that. Overall make the experience for players better than it was before and leave them with a good impression of how the server treats its players and get rid of rule breakers.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will treat all players with respect and make sure that every situation both easy and hard get dealt with accordingly and efficiently. I will make sure that each player feels welcomed to the server and not outcasted to the side but brought in with open arms. I will make sure each player has the best experience they could ask for by making the server as clean of hackers and rule breakers as possible so the optimal experience can be reached. If everything is done accordingly I can attribute to helping SagePvP become the best server it can possibly be.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Retrousse, Astrel.
Additional Information?: I'm in high school, I play baseball and bowl on a national level. I enjoy movies and sleeping a lot, I also enjoy smacking my friends in mario kart.

Thanks for reading :>

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

Not enough detail
Not enough staff experience

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Hello @apecod , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.