antzish

IGN (In-Game Name):
antzish

YouTube/Twitch channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/stealthhh/

Amount of subscribers:
3.56k Subscribers

How many videos have you uploaded on the server?:
None, as of now. But infact I have done a few livestreams on my seperate YouTube channel "Antzish Live" but most of them are unlisted.

How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?:
I intend to upload 2-3 videos every week

Social Blade link:

What rank are you applying for (Streamer, YouTube, Famous)?:
Famous

Having built a solid subscriber base of over 3.5k, My passion for the game, combined with my knowledge and playtime of HCF will allow me to engage with the SagePvP community in an exciting manner and be able to explore the opportunity of bringing new players to the server.

While I have not yet uploaded any videos specifically on the SagePvP server, I have invested considerable time in understanding its dynamics. As an aspiring YouTube content creator, I am committed to showcasing the best that SagePvP has to offer to my subscribers.

I plan to create 2-3 videos per week, ensuring consistent and engaging content for both the SagePvP community and my dedicated subscriber base. These videos will encompass various aspects of the server gameplay such as; base raiding, trapping, and koth content. By showcasing all of this, I aim to contribute to the overall growth and excitement of the server.

Furthermore, I have attached my Social Blade link as specified to provide you with an overview of my channel's performance and growth trajectory. Even though it might not seem well enough, that is becasue i recently took a long break from youtube just ot ensure that I have the amount of time to dedicate to creating content effeicently.I am confident that my commitment to content creation aligns perfectly with the vision and values of SagePvP.

I understand the significance of the Famous Role and the responsibility it entails. If granted the opportunity, I will uphold the standards of professionalism, and creativity that SagePvP represents. I am eager to collaborate with fellow content creators and to generate a sort buzz, inspire players, and contribute to the server's continued success.

Thank you for taking the time to read over my application <3
Mason,
-antzish (click here)​

Last edited:

zevaie

Platform Admin
Anticheat Admin
Media Manager
Pending,

- Join ts.sagepvp.org and wait into specific with media next to your name.