Denied AntiBr0's Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiBr0

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
AntiBr0

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: veltpvp sr mod [resigned], karrotrip helper [resigned]

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to staff on more different servers with different player bases for more experience

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i would be staffing 5 hours a day and help in support rooms alot and pay attention to reports and helpops, also giving accurate punishments.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 bc i feel like idont need to lie about anything really bc there is no reason to not be honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:
i know how to SS

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
AntiBr0

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: veltpvp sr mod [resigned], karrotrip helper [resigned]

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to staff on more different servers with different player bases for more experience

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i would be staffing 5 hours a day and help in support rooms alot and pay attention to reports and helpops, also giving accurate punishments.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 bc i feel like idont need to lie about anything really bc there is no reason to not be honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:
i know how to SS
-1 provide proof major lack of detail, I find it almost impossible you are 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.