Denied angrytaco's staff app.

HIID

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):angrytaco47295 (Changing Back To HIID Soon)
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Friends on small servers that my friends have owned
Heart MC (Sr-Mod) 40 player sotw
Void Network (Mod+) 70 player sotw
I never took any screenshots or proof of these servers. I was staff on these servers 1-2 years ago and have not been staff since. I recently have been trying to get back into being staff on servers but no server will give me the chance because the lack of my experience. I hope you can give me the chance no server has yet. I just want to change things up I have been playing the game mode for 4+ years and it gets more boring every time I log in and would like a change I hope you can understand.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on Sage because Sage has an amazing community. I just started playing squads and it was really fun, its not to op but it is just right because you can easily get stuff really fast but also you can lose it all. Another reason why I could be a great staff member is that I'm active 24/7. Although I follow the EST time zone, I can be active at late in the night. Most staff are not on or active at night so that is another reason I should be apart of the staff team
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I've been playing HCF for 4 to 5 years now, And with that. I am very relaxed and I am on. This being stated I can be in ts all the time and can help people with any situation I am entitled to. Also I have my shadow play set to 5 minutes so if anything happens I can always make sure to have proof of it for any punishments given out. I always enjoy helping out players with their problems. I tend to think I am very laid back and tend to be fair as possible and would never do anything that is "abusive". I am also available throughout the day most of the time. I am involved in sports like baseball which takes a decent time out of my weekends and may miss some sotws because of it because I play at a high level and we do tournaments every weekend. other than those tournaments I will be on almost all day(8+ hours) I also stay up late so I can also help the EU players and be active.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
in my opinion I am a very honest person and always like to make sure 100% of the truth is told even it hurts someone. Its better to learn from your mistakes then to get away with them. So this being said I would rate my honesty a 10/10 because I just feel that if you lie for someone the truth always comes out and if its not from you then it is even worse.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) not at the current moment like I said earlier I am trying to gain staff experience and would love a chance to do so on the Sage network for a long period of time
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) yes I am very active throughout the week and am in summer time at the current moment so I will be on almost all day and I also can stay up if needed
↬ What is your telegram @?: HIID_MC
↬ What is your discord @?: HIID#6236
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I hope you enjoyed reading my staff application and hope you have a great rest of your day/night whatever time it is for you
Thanks.

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.