Not open for further replies.

AlyM

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
AlyM

Timezone:
AEST(Australian Eastern standard time)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I was staff on FiercePvP but we ended up parting ways after speaking up to an issue regarding harassment within the staff team.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff to help out players and make sure everyone is having a good time and become a bigger part of the SagePvP community. I have always enjoyed being as helpful as possible and doing right by everyone making sure people don't do the wrong thing and disrupt other players. Staffing has been a thing I have always wanted to do as I enjoy it a lot and love being around the community and making a family within the staff team. I will be able to help catch and report any hacks, bugs, glitches, or any exploits to the owner or head staff, I will also lead by player example and try to be a role model to all the other players. I want to also improve myself, I want to learn how to communicate more with others, also being able to properly articulate my position in a conversation or discussion. While also becoming a better staff member and learning the ins and outs of how to deal with all kinds of issues I could be presented with during my time being a staff member on sage or any hcf server in general. HCF is also my favorite game mode to play so I enjoy spending lots of time on it just being around it, in general, it is fun for me. I have a high dedication level towards everything I do making sure it is all done correctly and not messed around with.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the player's experience by making sure that's punishments are set in place correctly and when needed so people don't feel like staff does nothing with hackers or glitches. I know moving in ts can be an issue at certain times when there are fewer staff members and I'd always be online to help out whenever I can wether its in TeamSpeak or in-game helping out someone with whatever they need that is right by the server and the player themself. I will also make sure to give everyone a time and listen to them and the problem to make sure I get the accurate information to make my judgment on what should happen. I want to be active within the community and be someone players feel they can come to talk to in any circumstance. Also having a new mindset of improving the overall happiness and contentment of the players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9/10 because yes I have made some mistakes we have all made some mistakes but I learn and grow from it to make myself better and make the people who are around me have a better time. I strive to be honest with everything I do as lying can have very bad outcomes in many ways it can affect you and the people around you and I always want to make sure that I am 100% honest all the time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Yes two staff can
-Tayshawn
-trixv

Additional Information?:
I can be online almost all day for 4-5 hours and dedicate a lot of time to helping people whenever they need it. I will also contribute my maturity as it is a very important thing that comes with being staff because you need to know how to handle situations without getting mad or angry at whoever you are talking to. I can also work well in teams like with other staff members to resolve issues that I can't deal with fully and just in general I am a very social person. My kindness is another thing, I have kindness towards everyone I talk to and am around making sure I do my best no matter what. Also, I strive to be better in anything I do as I always learn and I pick up on things quickly because I am a very fast learner and an overall hardworking person. I have come to sage to get more experience and be the best staff member I can, I wish to be at sage for a long time and become family.​

Mipo

+1, helped me out when she was staff on fierce. She's active and really helpful, should be accepted :D.

R0CE

Established member

Usually like don't to find people's effort. But… This doesn't really have much effort. I'm dyslexic and I write like 10 times this.

Last edited:

StaffMode

• Not enough staffing experience. SagePvP is way too big enough of a network to take the risks of recruiting an inexperienced staff member.
    • Edit - I spoke to FiercePvP staff and apparently you didn't even last two days + you didn't know what you were doing.
  • 'I was staff on FiercePvP but we ended up parting ways after speaking up to an issue regarding harassment within the staff team.' but you also stated 'I will also contribute my maturity as it is a very important thing that comes with being staff because you need to know how to handle situations without getting mad or angry at whoever you are talking to' whatever your issue regarding harassment within the FiercePvP staff team seems like you haven't handled it well and resigned, If you properly contacted management I'm sure they'd take care of it. Unless you got demoted which is even worse.

Last edited:

R0CE

Established member
  • Not enough staffing experience. SagePvP is way too big enough of a network to take the risks of recruiting an inexperienced staff member.
    • Edit - I spoke to FiercePvP staff and apparently you didn't even last two days + you didn't know what you were doing.
  • 'I was staff on FiercePvP but we ended up parting ways after speaking up to an issue regarding harassment within the staff team.' but you also stated 'I will also contribute my maturity as it is a very important thing that comes with being staff because you need to know how to handle situations without getting mad or angry at whoever you are talking to' whatever your issue regarding harassment within the FiercePvP staff team seems like you haven't handled it well and resigned, If you properly contacted management I'm sure they'd take care of it. Unless you got demoted which is even worse.
MY MAN!!!!

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Needs much more detail
- Lacking experience necessary to complete basic situations

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.