Denied Alvie Staff Application

itsxowen

IGN (In-Game Name): Alvie

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): Yes, however it has been a minute, I got bored of HCF and Minecraft in general so I stopped playing for a while.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePVP for many reasons, not to just have the rank, but to help the community & server. I, personally have been playing on SagePvP since early 2020, and have recently came back to the server to enjoy it and get back into Minecraft. I believe I could benefit the server in many ways. Other than school, I have my own business, so I have a lot of free time to do stuff outside of school, so why not help out here. As a staff member, I could come up with creative ideas to help improve overall experience for players. I would be able to regularly be on the server to help out in any way possible. Additionally, I feel like I would fit in here more than any other server, I have been playing here for quite a while now, and have always wanted the chance to help out, and I feel this is the best way I could. I am very well at communicating between one-another, and working well with other people.

PROS;

Focused: I am a person who rarely gets off task, and when given a task, I complete it in a timely manner. When on the sever, I will not get off task when doing something.

Outgoing: I am very outgoing, and am an easy person to communicate with.

Hard-Working: I love to push myself to do the best I can, and do it as well as I can, even if that means taking hours to do one simple thing.

Teamwork: For me, I can easily talk to people, and relate to people. Being the person that I am, as soon, and if I become staff, I will try me best to meet and talk to all the staff members, and some people from the community to get to know people, as well as to help people out, and for people to know that I am here to help them if they ever need help.

Dedication & Loyalty: I am a very dedicated person, who will be dedicated to SagePvP. Like stated throughout the app, I am a very dedicated person, who enjoys helping people out in any way I really can. I try to do my best when communicating and helping people.

CONS

Fast-speaking: Sometimes I tend to speak fast, so people cannot understand what I am saying, but I correct myself as soon as I notice myself doing so.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: As a staff member, my goal would to be to help everyone I can to the best of my ability. My main goal would be to serve the community of SagePvP to the best of my ability, weather it’s dealing with cheaters, etc. I feel like I am a very outgoing and fun person to be around, but can be serious when I need to be. I could come up with, thoughtful ideas to help improve players experience on the server. I am also really well at working with people, and build a connection with someone. I feel like it would be easy for me to get a long in this community.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Some may know me.

Additional Information?:

Thanks for reading my app. :)

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Good App - Scottay, somehow I can't reply to this thread, but I hope to see you on sage & re-applying in the near future!

Last edited by a moderator: