Allying On Kits ;-(

Should allying be aloud

• Total voters

Unforgot

Allying on HCF isn't aloud so why is it aloud on kits. This shit is the most annoying thing ever and its making me not want to play the server because every time I go out of spawn I get ganked out by randoms that are allying which is a bit of a piss take. I'm pretty sure this annoys just about everyone that has ever played kits as it just ruins the concept and ruins the gameplay. Allying is something I hate I could be 1v1ing someone and within 10 seconds I could be 10v1ing people that aren't even in the same faction. I always get targeted and its annoying as fuck and to 1v1 now I need to find a location far from spawn as the practice server is shit and has stone cold kb. Most of the time I don't like going mmc as its advertising another server and might drop your playerbase so please fix allying it is a big issue on kits. Its annoying as I could grind for ages and a bunch of randoms see I have good shit and all of them gank me out happens all the time ( At least 6 times an hour when I'm on kits ) This is currently making me quit kits and making it boring and annoying to play

I hope Jacob can implement a new rule or something to make kits more enjoyable as allying is by far the most annoying thing to happen.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!