Denied AlexRoastX [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brahms

[-1]
You never resigned from centile you were demoted please don't lie about things in your application.

Kind Regards Brahms

1562189775574.png

57x

Veteran Member
Also you have spammed this same application so many times on so many servers.

Wurmpie15

IGN (In Game Name): AlexRoastX

Timezone: British Summer Time (BST)

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes!

Do you have Discord,Telegram&Teamspeak?: Yes, i have both!

Do you have any previous Staf Experience?:

Valor-(Practice)
Rank
: Admin
Info: This was mainly practice pvp server and well known in the mcpe community, i often go in game and just spec rule brakers, i was indeed an SS-Verified on here so i would sometime's when i thought to my self something is suspicious with that player or i didnt have enough evidence to ban him i was supposed to SS him for further evidence.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575305126953222175/20180622_214551.jpg

DemonHCF
Rank
: Manager
Info: This was a classic hcf server it use to avrage more than 100 players daily it was a mcpe server here i got familiar with the staff ranks and permission groups, also as a manager you have think more deeply than a normal staff member because i was the one to accept new staff members or demote, i know what a server looks for and what kind a staff a minecraft server would prefer than the other.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575985983993151490/20190509_110202.jpg and https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...305492/Screenshot_20190502-130725_Discord.jpg

SupremePvP-(Hcf/Practice)
Rank
: Owner
Info: This was a server owned by me and one of my friends we use to avrage 3-50 people daily here i got experience with plugins and thinking outside the box because i was the one to chose managers and sr. Admin's, which it was a hard thing finding a new manager and not only that we had to try teach a staff memember "Helper" to ss it was pretty hard because he wasnt a fast learner, thats another reason why i belive i would do good as a staff member as i learn thing very quickly.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/575305126282264584/20180622_214724.jpg

Bad Pixel-(Practice)
Rank
: Trainee
Info: Bad Pixel was a growing practice pvp and KitMap server reaching an average of 40 players during its EU hours, and 20-30 players during its US hours. I was promoted to Trial-Moderator during October 2018, and has been T-MOD ever since. I am SS-verified, and I have caught and punished many offenders so far. I log on almost every day to check and see if no players are breaking the rules, and stay on for hours and help every player in need.

Proof: Lost

VerixPvP
Rank
: T-Mod
Info: This is a factions and a skyblock server people mainly knows the server because of its skyblock i didnt have a lot of commands there as a T-Mod but i still helped a lot i learned here to be more professional when i write something in chat, staff shouldn't behave like normal players, staff should behave as a role model for other player's.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/593857238536552448/20190627_183629.png

GoliCraft
Rank
: Mod
Info: I was a Moderator on the server by the name of GoliCraft. I wasn't Moderator long on this server, however it was played by by many youtubers or at list known people in the community . The player averaged around 40-60 players every time they would announce something new on the server, which for a new server isn't bad. This wasn't an HCF Network, more of a single HCF server and a Kitmap server. However, the Kitmap was the main thing they actually worked on and kept up and running, the server rarely had staff online and the Owners were a bit unorganized.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...818374/Screenshot_20190609-152003_Gallery.jpg

GamersUnite
Rank
: Helper
Info: I was a helper on the network by the name of GamersUnite. As a Helper, I didn't have much responsibility besides the basics of helping players and such. However, at the time I was staff on this network it averaged around 5p players daily. I'd also like to add this is an factions Network.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579615623240351744/592273447699087433/2019-06-09_15.36.59.png

PvPForest
Rank
: Admin
Info: This is a Kit Pvp server mainly it isnt that known of a server just averaging 10-30 players on a daily i had a major responsibility on here baning and dealing with store related issues the server had.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579615623240351744/592271762822135818/2019-06-19_18.14.56.png

EuthoricMC
Rank
: staff
Info: This is a small kit pvp server, there are staff and staff+ on here at the time i was staff on here i learned how to deal with players in chat, of course i already knew how to deal with player's but on here im talking about some "Toxic" player's and the way they react i learned how to be more chill and calm when i do my job.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/593834587134885889/2019-06-24_21.04.32.png

CentileHCF
Rank
: T-Mod
Info: This is a hcf/kit map server mainly known for its hcf, it avrages 50-100 player's on a daily basis i was a T-Mod on there till i got demoted, due to arguing with staff, i argued with a higher staff that swearing and cussing shouldn't be allowed, in rage a higher up demoted me!

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573945342932942849/593834468171841585/2019-06-27_16.35.56.png

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to get better known in the community for my effort, i want to spend my free time doing something that i know it's something good, as i want to put my free time into something positive. I have a lot of free time to spend so i rather be something useful. Another reason is the player's in need, there often player's saying "Hacker" or "nice reach" i want to be there for those players i want to know i have done something worthy of respect. I want to help the serverver grow, help the players focusing more on having fun than dealing with hackers. I want to help cleaning the community and making it a better place for new players to come and play on our server!

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I am a Hardworking, well-groomed individual who loves working as a team! I have had 3 school Mini-jobs, in which have all helped me to develop and gain certain attributes and skills which have helped to shape me into the person I am today! Just to name a few…

Teamwork

Throughout my life I have been lucky enough to have been a part of many different teams. These include School Councils, Sports Teams, Leadership teams and even working with colleagues and customers! These experiences have not only shown me how to work as a team, but also the extreme importance of doing so. Teamwork allows for tasks to be carried out more efficiently and more easily, leading to a great final results! Throughout my experiences in teamwork I have been lucky enough to be able to lead some of these teams! I was the captain of my school and lead a State soccer team to win the finals! This experience allowed me to further develop my skills and I would love to incorporate these into the server! Which is a great Segway into my next topic!

Leadership

As I mentioned, Leadership is a very important quality to possess. Leadership in my eyes is not at all bossing people around or forcing people to do things they don’t particularly want to do, however it is taking control of a situation, and being able to confidently give advice on particular events / scenarios! I am not at all a needy or bossy individual however I do know how to take charge and control a situation.

Confidence

Having confidence in yourself and your peers is another great quality I am fortunate enough to possess! Being assertive and confident is very important when explaining something! Being able to explain to a player what they are / are not doing right is very important as it helps them to improve, enhancing their overall experience on sage! My confidence is noticeable yet controllable, I make sure I get my point across and control situations however do it in a fair and respectful manner.

Kind / Caring

When you apply for a role like this in my opinion, your concern for the community on the whole is a must. I am a kind and caring young man with a genuine concern for any and all players. I understand that not every player is the same and everyone has unique traits and perceptions. I have been taught to respect these and do my very best in order to try and resolve the situation and get the best outcome for the player. This skill as well as my assertiveness balances out my overall opinions and views which is another reason I think I would be an excellent asset to the faithful team.

Maturity

Over the course of my life, I have matured into a pretty chill guy. This being said I love mucking around and having a joke with mates. I however know very well when it is appropriate to have a joke and when a serious attitude is needed and a joke is not appropriate. This maturity allows me to communicate with older players whilst still having the mentality to communicate with younger players. I love to give advice, and gain advice, as well as developing more positive relationships with players!

Honesty

I am a very honest person. I always say what I think about a situation, and I listen to both sides. I also back up my ideas, as to help others understand what I am thinking and why I am thinking that way.

Fairness

I believe a staff member should treat everyone the same when they are moderating the server. It would not matter to me if someone is my friend, I will give other people my attention too if they need it. I will also not shorten punishment times for people I know, as that is simply not fair.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Unfortunately, no!

Additional Information: Any sort of questions regarding the application? Just pm me! Thank's for the time taken, have a wonderful day!
Reasons stated above.

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @AlexRoastX, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.