Denied Airfixking's Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airfixking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:
Airfixking
Timezone:
GMT
Wales / Great Britain
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I have an HP headset
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Discord: Airfixking#2697
Telegram: @Airfixking
Teamspeak: Airfixking
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
FantasyCloud-
http://prntscr.com/n4ve5s
http://prntscr.com/n4vebr Just Promoted In the screenshot
http://prntscr.com/n4vekb
This is where I gained most of my experience of ScreenSharing and been a moderator from which ultimately lead me to be able to join most of the other servers on this list, On here I was a helper (same as moderator) It was my job be in vanish and spectate players who were setting off alerts or getting reported by members of the community, another one of my key jobs was to ScreenShare people who were suspected of hacking to find any clients on them or bannable modifications. On the discord, it was my job to help out players who had problems or if I couldn't deal with it refer it to an admin or higher up. On the forums, it was my job to view ban reports and accept or deny them.

VitePvp (http://prntscr.com/n4vd1j)
On here it was my job originally to be the lead ban team member it would of been my job to check bans were properly posted as well as legitimate, however, before the server release the Staff manager had to resign to do his compulsory military service so I was fortunate enough to become the staff manager where it was my job to recruit new staff as well as oversee promotions and demotions, however some scandal aroused surrounding the owner so I decided to resign as I didn't want to be associated with the going on.

StellarPvP-
http://prntscr.com/n4vdli
http://prntscr.com/n4vdtj
On here it was my job to moderate chat and help out in support rooms, primarily though it was my job to mute members of the community who were breaking server rules such as spam and Rival server advertisement, however one day a lot of the fellow members of the staff team decided that they were going to leave which I personally was fine with and had no grief against them as they probably had their reasons but one of the owners decided it would be a good idea to spread negative false information about the ex-staff he even went as far as to say one of the ex-staffs IP in staff chat which made me resign out of a sense of duty as I 100% hate ddosers and there like.

Sagepvp (https://prntscr.com/n5x5r5)
I was a helper on sage, it was my job primarily to catch people who were insiding and report it to higher staff or people pearl and block glitching and punish them accordingly, however I never caught a hacker because every time I teleported to someone setting of notifications they would be banned by the anti-cheat, another of my jobs on here was to help out in support rooms and also moderate chat.

Why do you want to become staff?:
Primarily my reasons for applying for staff on sagepvp is that it is one of the newer emerging HCF servers which is taking the community by storm and I have always told myself that one day I should go and try to make the move into HCF servers as in my opinion they are a lot more fun than regular faction servers as people actually care about dying whereas on Factions they don't care, also on factions it requires a lot of skill to go "raidable" and is a very rare occurrence however on HCF because of the shorter maps people actually have fun and don't take things as if they are matters of life and death. Moreover, I have seen a lot of positivity towards sagepvp in recent history and I want to be apart of the server which is potentially going to be the next big thing furthermore I want to come back because this is where I had the most fun and would like the chance to have fun as a staff member again>
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I think that I should be accepted as staff for multiple reasons which I will do my best to explain:

Friendly-I am a very friendly person and get on well with most people which I meet and I am non toxic as I personally don't believe it is a good idea to be rude to players of the community as I would be having a Negitive impact on their experiences which wouldn't be good, If I was accepted for staff and disliked by the community for any reason I would happily do the honourable thing and resign my position as I wouldn't like to have a negitive impact on the community

Helpful- I personally get a real buzz from helping people I just love it no matter if it is just giving them a bit of help answering a question or helping out with something more complex such as reading a ban report or spectating someone who is suspected of hacking. One of my favourite parts of helping someone is when I help out a member of the community and they are grateful because that way I know I am doing my job properly and having a positive impact on the community.

Professionalism- As a staff member I think that it is important that no matter what it is crucial that staff member is professional as if they are employed and paid as if you would be in a real job such as in a store as a clerk, I would rather resign than cause the community any embarrassment.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
I don't think anyone currently on the team will vouch for me.
Additional Information:
Any improvements please leave them below and I will try my best to include them.

Airfixking

Why do you want to become staff?:
Primarily my reasons for applying for staff on sagepvp is that it is one of the newer emerging HCF servers which is taking the community by storm and I have always told myself that one day I should go and try to make the move into HCF servers as in my opinion they are a lot more fun than regular faction servers as people actually care about dying whereas on Factions they don't care, also on factions it requires a lot of skill to go "raidable" and is a very rare occurrence however on HCF because of the shorter maps people actually have fun and don't take things as if they are matters of life and death. Moreover, I have seen a lot of positivity towards sagepvp in recent history and I want to be apart of the server which is potentially going to be the next big thing furthermore I want to come back because this is where I had the most fun and would like the chance to have fun as a staff member again furthermore unlike most HCF server's the server doesn't have any tainted history and unlike regular factions there is always something going on so I can never get bored, moreover from past experiences all the staff team is fun and light going and are easy to get along with which makes the server so much more fun. However on the other side of things the management runs a tight ship and there is a lot of respect for the higher up's which leads for a hierarchy which means there is always someone active to turn to if you have a problem

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I think that I should be accepted as staff for multiple reasons which I will do my best to explain:

Friendly-I am a very friendly person and get on well with most people which I meet and I am non toxic as I personally don't believe it is a good idea to be rude to players of the community as I would be having a Negitive impact on their experiences which wouldn't be good, If I was accepted for staff and disliked by the community for any reason I would happily do the honourable thing and resign my position as I wouldn't like to have a negitive impact on the community

Helpful- I personally get a real buzz from helping people I just love it no matter if it is just giving them a bit of help answering a question or helping out with something more complex such as reading a ban report or spectating someone who is suspected of hacking. One of my favourite parts of helping someone is when I help out a member of the community and they are grateful because that way I know I am doing my job properly and having a positive impact on the community.

Professionalism- As a staff member I think that it is important that no matter what it is crucial that staff member is professional as if they are employed and paid as if you would be in a real job such as in a store as a clerk, I would rather resign than cause the community any embarrassment.

Experience with sage- I am already familiar with the rules and punishment lengths and permissions of most staff ranks so I wouldn't have to learn as much which would mean that I can start helping people quicker

Responsability- In the real world, I am trusted and respected within my community quite often when people have problems they turn to me for help, furthermore I have a real job as well which help's me when dealing with people no matter what they are feeling at the time.

Maturity- In the real world I have a job as for mentioned as well as quite often I am mistaken as someone much older because of the way I speak, I have also learnt not to get provoked by petty things that people will do just to try and annoy me.

Encircle

Established member
+0.5

Desperately needs more detail.
It could be more organized.

Seems like a good person.
Could be a good staff member.

Encircle

Established member
Where should I add more detail

To let you know, you can just hit edit in the bottom left of your application and copy and paste the rest of your application into it.

Also, add more detail into,
Why do you want to become a staff, and everything below that.

Airfixking

To let you know, you can just hit edit in the bottom left of your application and copy and paste the rest of your application into it.

Also, add more detail into,
Why do you want to become a staff, and everything below that.

Thank you, I will add more soon.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Airfixking, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.