Not open for further replies.

AgroUberDriver

Timezone:
EST

USA

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I currently own a Blue Snowball

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all three discord, telegram & teamspeak, and I have experience with each platform.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

FaithfulMC:
Rank
: Helper
Demoted/Resigned: Demoted

Faithful was by far one of the best staff experiences I can say I’ve had in the HCF and in general the minecraft community. I thoroughly enjoyed my time as staff on Faithful. As a helper on Faithful, my main priority was to watch chat, do support rooms and catch cheaters. After about a week of being staff I was granted the permission of screenshare verified. This allowed me to screenshare people I suspected of cheating on the network. This really helped me out because sometimes there would be people cheating blatantly, but not blatantly enough. And I couldn’t do anything about it. Eventually I did end up getting demoted. The reasoning for this was because my old faction members pressured me into abusing for them whileI was staff. I understand completely what I did wrong and I know that I was not in the right having done what I did.

BlueHCF
Manager
Demoted/Resigned: Resigned

BlueHCF was a small HCF server owned by a good friend of mine. They ended up losing their manager and did open interviews for a new one. I ended up applying, and sure enough. I got accepted. As manager I was in charge of managing the servers social medias, and staff members. I enjoyed my time as manager on BlueHCF, however. I became unhappy with the way that things were being run, as staff members were able to just abuse and the owner would not give me permission to demote them. Which ultimately lead to my resignation.

WenjaPvP
Trial-Moderator

When I was staff on Wenja they averaged anywhere from 150 to 400 players on SOTW. I was at first very hesitant to become staff on Wenja. But eventually I grew into it. I did really enjoy my time as staff on Wenja. But eventually the management team became very chaotic. During this mess, I was demoted. The reason is still not clear to me.

HCNations

HCNations was another great experience I had as a staff member. I was accepted during open interviews in teamspeak, and I learned a lot from this experience. My main job was to moderator chat, and ban hackers, as well as do teamspeak support rooms. Eventually, I wasn’t really enjoying HCNations as much as I originally was. I eventually went inactive, and was demoted for that. Which I fully understand and I am able to accept.

HCRival
Demoted/Resigned: Resigned

I was staff on HCRival for about 2 weeks. I really enjoyed my time as staff. However, I just felt like I didn’t have enough time to put into the server. Which lead to me eventually resigning. I learned a lot on HCRival, such as how to properly manage myself under intense situations, and stuff like that.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

Community:
Ever since I joined sage I have always loved the community here. I would love to help out and give back to the community by becoming a staff member, I feel like I could really make an impact here on sage, that's one of the main reasons I am applying for staff.

Management:
Another big reason I want to be apart of the Sage staff team is due to the current management. I feel like Sage is at its peak currently, and one of the main reasons for that is due to the management that Sage currently has. I know that they have a good vision for Sage, and good ideas for the server and how to improve it. I would love to be apart of the future of Sage, and contribute all that I can.

Helping Out
This section also relates to the community section, however I will just make it a separate section to explain this better. I have always found SagePvP staff members to be very helpful in teamspeak, and to always be very knowledgeable of situations, and I would love to do the same. When I was previously staff on other HCF Servers my favorite part was being able to do support rooms in teamspeak, and being able to move players out of the channel after helping them with what they needed. It just feels to me like what I’m meant to be doing, and I would love to get that feeling back again.

Toxicity
It is very common in the HCF community that you would run into a toxic player often. I want to keep toxic players on Sage to a minimal. As stated earlier, the Sage community has been a home to me for years, and I would hate for it to be overrun by t

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Maturity
Over the past years as staff, and especially throughout the past few months of my life, I have become a lot more mature than I previously was. I understand a lot more things now, and I feel like I can handle situations a lot better. I feel like this is a key aspect to being a staff member, and that is why I’m putting it first on my list of reasons why I should be accepted as staff.

Experience
I have had a large variety of experience as a staff member on HCF servers, ranging from prison all the way to HCF. I have learned a lot from this experience, including how to handle certain situations, and a lot about what the expectations and responsibilities of a staff member are while they are apart of a staff team.

Activity
I feel like another crucial part of being a staff member on Sage is activity. I am very active as I currently have no activities after school, and I’m able to be on for most of the night.

Honesty
I always have been, and always will be a very honest person. I feel like this should increase my chances of getting accepted due to the fact that I would never do anything to harm Sage, and then lie about it. On top of that if I see other staff members doing anything that they aren’t supposed to/allowed to be doing I will never just let them continue I will always intervene and make sure that the server is still a safe place to be.

Dedication
In the past when I have become a staff member on a server I’ve never really left the server abruptly without any proper reasoning. I always stay loyal to servers that I become staff on. As I feel that if the server management has trusted me with staff, I should repay them with loyalty and dedication towards their server, and contribute to making the server an enjoyable place to play on for their players.

Forums
I feel like a big part of being a staff member is doing ban appeals, and making sure that the forums stay clean from bots, and toxicity. This also ties in with activity, as I am very active on the forums, and feel like I could be a major help to players experiencing troubles on the forums.

Knowledge
Once again, this is another part that ties into my experience. As stated above, I've been staff on many different servers all with a decent sized player base. After all the servers I've been staff on, most of them being HCF. I know a lot about how to be a staff member, and how to deal with certain situations. This could help me a lot as a staff member because if there is a situation occurring on the server that no other staff member knows how to handle, I can use my knowledge from past experience and try to help that staff member with the situation.

Teamspeak
I feel like another big part of being a staff member is doing support rooms in teamspeak, and helping players with their problems. Whenever I am in game, I am usually in teamspeak. I am have a lot of experience with doing mass moves, and support rooms and general. So I feel like this is another reason as to why you should accept me as staff.

Professionalism
When it comes to being staff on servers, I always try to act as professional as I can. I understand that staff have a very big impact on the image of the server. Therefore, I try to give the server the best image I can by being very professional in-game, on the forums, and in teamspeak.

Patience
When it comes to patience, I am probably one of the most patient people you will ever meet. I know that a lot of times in teamspeak you may wait a long time for someone to send you proof of a hacker, or proof of them getting block glitched. But when it comes to that stuff I am very patient, which also ties into maturity, and is another reason why you should accept me as staff on the Sage Network.

Overall, I feel like I should become staff on the Sage Network because I have tons of past experience as a staff member, and I know the responsibilities and the expectations of a staff member on the Sage network. Therefore, I feel like I would be a great fit if I were to become staff on the SagePvP Network.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Possibly IBeThieving from HCNations (Old IGN was Yipper)

Additional Information:
Nope!

Williq_

+1 I know him from HCRivals got along with him pretty well, he did his job accurately,
- Has experienced and he's honest as well.
-He's mature and helps out the community a lot
- often saw him doing Support Rooms 24/7.
- Not toxic
- Nice Details as well
I Vouch for him <3

Status
Not open for further replies.