╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

Timezone:
My Time zone is EST

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:
My microphone is quite good and high quality
and it should be good for staff problems.
It's called the blue snowball

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have Teamspeak,
My discord is Adopted#9911 and my telegram is @Adooopted

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Server: Zolux
Position: Mod+

Why I resigned from this server:
When I first applied, the server was brilliant and I was very excited.
After a few weeks, I resigned, When I left a few other staff members left too.
1) Owners were ddosing people
2)I got recruited by Levi on PVPTemple.

Server: PVPTemple
Position: Senior Mod

Why I resigned
This was one of my favorite and best experiences.
The staff team was great, polite and very motivated, and all of that made me motivated.
After a few months... I felt like I didn't deserve to be on the staff team and a lot of great staff members
resigned and most of them were my friends... Also, we were getting 1k-2k players, and I just knew we starting spoofing
and it was just unprofessional to spoof.
Also, the staff promotion system was just unfair. people that just got staff on the server got admin in just a few weeks when I have been Senior Mod
on the server for over 4 months and still didn't get promoted, It isn't just me that complained about this situation too.

Server: QuackNA
Position: Admin
Well, I didn't resign, it's just that the server shutdown.

Server: CyanPvP
Position: Senior Mod

The server shut down but it was a very good practice server.
PlayerCount 10-30

Server: CodoNetwork
Position: Helper

This server was up for a few months until an ex-owner griefed the server and the other owners were too lazy to fix all of it again.
PlayerCount: 100

Server: ViperNetwork:
My position: Helper

No, it isn't the Viper that is a very famous HCF server, it was a viper that was created before this server now.
It was still an HCF server and a practice and soup PVP server.
I left because the staff team was inactive.
PlayerCount: 70-100

Server: Masskill.crafted.pro ( I think )
My Position: admin

Why I resigned the owner:
Masskill was toxic and childish.

Server: SagePvP
My Position: Helper + SS Verified
Why I resigned:

The server was amazing but I was under pressure in real life and going through mental periods and now that It's over I would like to staff again.

Server:
there were still many other servers, but I do not remember the names of them, as I was staff on them over a few years now.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
In the HCF Community (where I'll be moderating the most on Sage)
In my whole Minecraft experiences, I have been playing HCF,
there is a lot of toxicity and a lot of problems in this game mode,
and the servers need the most reliable and respectful staff to fix these problems.
I have been a moderator in multiple discord servers too,
even in Miquel Eddies one (a 150k fortnite youtuber). I have a lot of experience of being a staff member
. I don't get annoyed when I explain the same thing over and over again to a member that doesn't understand,
I would respect all members and staff members. I am also a very helpful person, that likes to help players,
but if I get disrespected or something, I always stand up to them,
and not let them get above you, definitely if they are a member disrespecting a staff member.
I will listen and won't complain about much, I am good at resolving fights.
I also won't hesitate to ban/mute/warn a friend of mine on the server either.
If they break the rules I won't hesitate, that is just unfair.
I might not be the best applicant, they could be many others, but I think its fair for everyone to have a chance
except if their application isn't worked hard on etc..
I love helping players in TeamSpeak, in-game and in the discord.
Helping is my middle name,
I'm always happy when someone thanks me when I finished helping that player.
I feel congratulated, and it makes me even more motivated to help more and more players.
I work hard on the Servers that I've been staff on I honestly want to become a staff member on SagePvP to make the staff team a better place. I don't
know if there is a lot of NA staff, but if there aren't many I could be on at those times where no staff
are on to moderate and help the players.
In my opinion, to start this off the main reason, I would like to become staff on Sage because it's honestly doing so well, Sage is very enjoyable and I love playing on here. Another reason I would like to become a staff member on Here is what I want to help out the community whether it's punishing player in-game, helping players in support rooms or on the forums. I will always assure the best of me and I think I can use the skills I have learned to create a change in the community.
Another reason I would like to become a staff member is that the community is great, I have talked to many staff members and a few members, and they seem chill.
many of my friends who I talk to a lot are from sage.
I have really good friends and can communicate easily, I'm not worried about things if I mess up, I can always catch up on those mistakes like at school.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
The reason you should accept me as a staff member is that I know what I am doing at all times,
I can pretty much take any situation thrown at me. Here I will list a few things to make it easier for you to understand.

Screen Sharing:
In my opinion, I am very good at screen sharing,
I know how to find many up to date clients and I think I could easily achieve SS Verified,
most of the servers I have staffed on I have received SS Verified on. I can both ss with tools and without them.
Screen sharing is one of the most important aspects of being a staff member since you can punish the so-called "closet cheaters."

Support Rooms:
I can do support rooms with ease, whether it's mass or normal, I know how to assist a player with there needs. I can handle players being toxic with the manner of myself not cussing back. I check waiting rooms every so often (5-10 minutes) to see if a player needs support, if it's under my hands I will do my best to support them.

Professionalism & Maturity:
While assisting a player or in a staff meeting or with something that needs to be taken seriously I will be as professional as I can, this means paying attention, not making jokes and lastly, not speaking when others are speaking. I will always assure that the player is fine with what I say.
For my age I would say I am very mature, I know how to handle situations and when to not crack up jokes.

Trustworthy :
I am very trustworthy, I will always make sure not to leak anything or give out anything that's meant to be a secret.
I can easily be trusted with forms, updates; etc.
I feel like all players whether they are a YouTuber or a friend they should always receive the same punishment

Hard Working :
I am a person that is very hard working. I would work very hard for a position on the server and I would also work very hard for the promotions.
Communication skills:
I have really good communication skills.

Fast Typing:
Fast typing will benefit the server because if we're on HCF or Practice I will be able to ban a cheater extremely fast, so the victim doesn't lose valuable DTR or their win streak in a practice gamemode

Good listener:
This can help the server because I can hear what player's problems are and what they need assistance with, without problems. It can also help because I will be able to listen to commands given to me from higher up staff members, including Owners, Admins, and Managers

Stress :
As a person in real life and in-game I handle stress easily, I take breaks or calm down and get a drink, if there is a stressful situation I don't get super mad or salty and I try to calm down the situation.

Active :
I am a very active player in the community, I try to be on as much as possible and can put a load of time into staffing, I can mess with my schedule if needed but I think 38 - 52 hours is a fair amount.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Amarese
Additional Information:

Kind regards,
Adooopted​

Brazilie

I will give you a -1,
  • Your application has a lot of grammatical errors and is poorly written.
  • You are trying to make your application look bigger by cutting sentences.
  • Underaged and currently Owner on Coral Network what @BrysonnMC already stated above.
  • It also seems like he can't take criticism and looks immature.

Darck

Veteran Member
I will give you a -1,
  • Your application has a lot of grammatical errors and is poorly written.
  • You are trying to make your application look bigger by cutting sentences.
  • Underaged and currently Owner on Coral Network what @BrysonnMC already stated above.
  • It also seems like he can't take criticism and looks immature.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @8LN, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.