Admin joined my faction and made the wrong person leader on kitmap

Zapay

I made my faction at the very start of the map, and at one point a player named goofyahhrogue421 insided us. An admin joined to fix our base and chests but promoted one of my captains to leader instead of me, the actual leader. The faction is GBD, which used to be KTS. I built the base, supplied the loot, grinded to create a roster only for my leadership to be taken. Please re promote me as leader, i can probably find proof that i was leader if needed.

HTTP3

Known member
Please come into teamspeak ts.sagepvp.org and we will be able to help there. Alternatively u can make a ticket in our discord discord.gg/sagepvp

Comprise

I made my faction at the very start of the map, and at one point a player named goofyahhrogue421 insided us. An admin joined to fix our base and chests but promoted one of my captains to leader instead of me, the actual leader. The faction is GBD, which used to be KTS. I built the base, supplied the loot, grinded to create a roster only for my leadership to be taken. Please re promote me as leader, i can probably find proof that i was leader if needed.
Good shit!

Andrey_Twix

cope harder nn dog