Admin for SrAdmin

Ties

Established member
Never got DEMOTED LMAO, I resigned, not sure who told you that cap. I legit banned my self without notice due to resigning..... also you only call him that cause he’s done something towards you or banned you. I’ve seen it happen. Someone hates a staff cause they didn’t get what they wanted or coz they got banned by them.
dude you were the most braindead staff member i have ever had to manage you made probably 50 mistakes a day and before you resigned racked up a total of like 10 bans lol

citation

Established member
dude you were the most braindead staff member i have ever had to manage you made probably 50 mistakes a day and before you resigned racked up a total of like 10 bans lol
BAHAHAH, it was my first server staffing for that was HCF... I did way better and Faithful and Rival... and now at Viper. + you weren’t the best mentor. Never checked in on me or anything. It was either mason and others, and tannin after you got demoted, or you resigned.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Never got DEMOTED LMAO, I resigned, not sure who told you that cap. I legit banned my self without notice due to resigning..... also you only call him that cause he’s done something towards you or banned you. I’ve seen it happen. Someone hates a staff cause they didn’t get what they wanted or coz they got banned by them.

Ive haven’t logged on Sage since early 2019 and never will again which was before Tye had even logged on the server. I dislike him based on the amount of forum dogshit which gets posted because of him. Also I was on about your time as staff when Botings was senior admin and I was admin.

citation

Established member
Ive haven’t logged on Sage since early 2019 and never will again which was before Tye had even logged on the server. I dislike him based on the amount of forum dogshit which gets posted because of him. Also I was on about your time as staff when Botings was senior admin and I was admin.
I only know you as a forums warrior :shrug:
Shit gets posted about him cause they either don’t get what they want, or they get punished by him... or ppl just don’t like him for no reason....
You were on about my time as staff? Huh??

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
If you don't play why do you try hard this forum lol.

Sauds

Legendary Member
I only know you as a forums warrior :shrug:
Shit gets posted about him cause they either don’t get what they want, or they get punished by him... or ppl just don’t like him for no reason....
You were on about my time as staff? Huh??

If it causes your brainless fucking head to finally understand go and take a look at the thread in which Trixkz made rating staff, Tye is who I compare him too.

Sauds

Legendary Member
If you don't play why do you try hard this forum lol.

Good question, originally it’s because I made a bet with Botings that I’d never get #1 now if anyone catches up with me I’d be shocked. Now Botings is gone though I just continued until I find a new forums to do it too, might get #1 faithful. Also half of sage is played by retards who have less brain cells then Trixkz.