Adeine demote

Ouch

Alright well this idiot meth smoking kid doesn't understand a word of english. Freeze me and tell me to come into ts, I tell him "smoked wth" while I was opening up ts, once I join ts and he seen I joined ts and goes to banned me right away which is kinda funny ngl. Then this kid goes on about how he already ss'ed me which no one is allowed to due to me having tax forms of clients from my business (which is recorded) and that it would put sage into a legal spot which Im sure no one needs that to happen with. Then goes on to say that he ss'ed me 2 days ago from the account Refilmed which I go to tell him that it wasnt me on my computer and if they wanted to ss'ed my friend then they would need a higher staff like a admin/head admin to be there for it which they didnt want to look for. Not my problem just seems like the staff team really looking for all the bans they can get on people that arent doing anything wrong. After speaking with the kid or atleast trying to speak to him about it then he goes and kicks me from ts and then getting me banned from the ts for 6 hours just because I'm trying to speak to a higher staff member other then a mod+. You can tell the kid dont understand what he is doing and he dont even know what a tax form is either. You should honestly have a good talk with me about everything since I wasn't trolling at all, I was simply telling him that he wouldn't find anything on my pc and he cant go into my pc due to tax forms. No need for kids to be weird like they have power over you when they dont have power over their own life.

A

Anglicize

It's cause staff here actually help people and don't have time for 6 year olds like you.