Denied Abxtract's Staff Application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abxtract

IGN: Abxtract
Time zone: GMT+1
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I do have previous staff experience. I was staff on multiple Balkan servers, I was Senior Admin on server called Second Life, that is was one of most popular Balkan server (It is closed now). Second Life had 1000+ players a day and there was a lot of hackers so I had a lot of work with SS-ing them. So I think that I am ready to help Sage Network get rid of hackers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on Sage Network because I think that I can improve server and get rid of hackers so players can have better experience on server. If I would become staff member I would be active as much as I can (8+ hours a day) so that I can be always online for helping new players with their problems and questions about server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I get accepted I would improve players experience by being their support I will always encourage the player to do his best because I will always give them gifts if I see that they are working hard on Sage and that they are trying their best to do something creative.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty with number 10, because I think that we have to be honest with everyone because that on first place makes us better persons and on second place it makes whole community better place for everyone.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Sad, but honestly no. I don't have any contact with any staff from Sage at the moment but I would love to have great contact with everyone because I think that if I have a great contact with others we could make great work as staff on Sage.

Additional Information?: Yes, I would love to say that I am quite a good programmer. I know a lot of coding languages such as Java, CSS, HTML, JS, PHP, C# and C++. I think that my skills in programming make my work as staff easier because I know java so I could find pretty much everything that player doesn't want us to see. And I want to add that if I have a great day I would love to buy other staff a pizza and make sure that pizza delivers to his house, that is just my gesture to all of staff from server.

Thank you for reading my Staff Application, Best regards
Abxtract

Last edited:

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Dear MarkIsGod, unfortunately I don't understand what you wanted to say with word obvies. I would love you to explain meaning of word obvies.

Best regards,
Abxtract
aight. I -1 your aplications since there is a huge amount of detailed needed to get pending. you have not spended any time into your applications.

zappas

Try to make it a little bit easier to read! Like make the questions a little distinct from your answer. (via: bold, color, font. Use all three if you want.)

+ 0.0 - neutral, make it easier to read for me to change my decision to a +1!

A

Averred

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Huge lack of details in some areas

Hard to read

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I feel as though you're missing a lot of detail that could be beneficial to your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.